The bushy-haired girl sighed as she took out a bag of toast she had 'stole' from breakfast and handed it to the Ravenclaw, earning a quizzical glance from the girl but she held a genuine one, "Eat, you need some energy for the photograph session later."

Instantly, the Ravenclaw's eyes shot wide open, she had forgotten about the photograph session happening later, panic flashed through her eyes as she quickly started to brush through her hair, "Shit, I totally forgotten about the session."

The bushy-haired girl snickered at the girl's panicked state, earning another puzzled glance from the Ravenclaw, "It's not for another 4 hours love,"

The Ravenclaw froze, feeling the sensation of embarrassment run through her body as she awkwardly placed her hand back to her side, "Oh." was all she could say.

Hermione continued to snicker as she noticed the pink tint forming on her girlfriend's cheek, once again she handed out the bag of toast towards her, "Now, do me a favour and eat." she instructed to which the Ravenclaw obliged.

She accepted the bag of toast, opened it and took a bite, the hunger she didn't realise she had had started to fill itself, her body relaxing themselves slightly as she continued to munch on the toast.

The bushy-haired girl grinned at the sight, holding a knowing look as she watched, "Feel better?" she questioned, earning a quick nod from her girlfriend as she continued to eat the toast, "Much better, thanks, Angel." she mumbled out, Hermione snickering by her side as she contnued to watch.

"How about we go for a stroll? Distract your mind a little." Hermione suggested, the Ravenclaw finished her last bit of toast before nodding, "That'd be lovely actually." she hummed in response, wiping her mouth clean from the crumbles of bread.

Then, the two girls descended the Ravenclaw tower, chatting about anything that isn't relevant to the Triwizard Tournament, perfectly distracting the Ravenclaw from it for just a few hours, though it was really what she needed. She couldn't handle it if they were to just talk about what deadly tasks she'd have to do or what other people think about her.

Everytime when the bushy=haired girl was around her, she'd always feel relaxed, calmed, her worries would just fly out the window. It was only Hermione who could make her feel this way, thought she wasn't complaining.

♗♗♗

Flash! Smokes trailed from a box camera as the quartet of champions stood in front of it, the paunchy photographer nodding listlessly towards the champions, "Thank you." he muttered.

"Well now, aren't we the charismatic quartet.." A woman spoke as she stepped through the smoke into the light. She eyed the four champions with an almost feral intensity, which made the Ravenclaw a little uneasy with this woman.

"Hel-lo everyone. I'm Rita Skeeter and I write for the Daily Prophet." she greeted in a sort of bragging tone. "But you all know that don't you? It's you we don't know." she continued dramatically as she paced around the four champions.