Ch. 41 - A NOVEL APPROACH

Start from the beginning

"So?" She asked while shrugging making him squint at her, "So, I'm not letting you go to a place where one of the orderlies almost killed you and Lydia." He said making her scoff and look at him crazy. "No one almost killed me there. But they did almost killed you. And didn't your roommate also try to kill you?" She said and he shrugged.

"And we're all still alive. See? Teamwork." He said before going to walk past her again but she moved in front of him again making him sigh. "What's going on?" She asked making him look at her, "Nothing." He said and she raised her eyebrows. "Bullshit. Sit your ass down and talk." She said before gently pushing him back towards his bed making him sigh and sit down as she sat down next to him.

"I don't want to talk about it." He mumbled and she looked at him worriedly, "Hey, you know I wont judge you right?" She asked and he sighed and nodded. "I know..." He said in a slight whisper and she nodded, "So what happened?" She asked.

"I killed someone..." He whispered and she nodded slightly, "Who?" She asked. "Donovan." He said and she scoffed lightly, "The guy who said he was going to stab your father to death?" She asked and he nodded and she looked at him confused. "I dont see the problem here." She said and he sighed, "The problem is that I killed someone, Florence!" He said and she just shrugged.

"Let me take a wild guess. He became a Chimera?" She asked and he nodded, "So he already had a sadistic mind set and was given genetically modified supernatural abilities. I'm guessing he probably attacked you?" She asked and he nodded again making her sigh. "Then I still don't see the problem here. He deserved it." She said and he sighed and shook his head, "Florence-" He started to said but she cut him off.

"Shut up and listen to me. Donovan, a Chimera, attacked you, a human, and you acted in self-defense. I'm having a hard time seeing it end up any other way. The only other way it could have ended is with you dead. You wouldn't have been able to hold him off until you got to call someone and for that someone to come. You did what you had to do to survive. So what?" She said and he sighed softly.

"Scott's not gonna think of it like that." He mumbled and she rolled her eyes, "Scott can suck my fake dick for all I care." She said and he couldn't hold back a small chuckle. "If you decide to tell him and he says some shit then I will not hesitate to turn him into a grilled werewolf. You did the right thing and I don't want to hear you say any different." She said and he looked at her with a small smile.

"Thanks Flo." He said and she smiled and shrugged slightly, "No problem, now we should probably get going."

🎭

Florence spammed the intercom button until Lydia started swatting her hand away. "Be patient." Lydia and Florence sighed, "They're taking to long." She said before walking over to where Scott and Stiles were.

"When the other Chimera, Lucas... When he came after us, I heard Kira say something in Japanese." Scott said as Florence walked up to them, "That doesn't sound too bad." Stiles said. "Kira doesn't know any Japanese." Florence said and Stiles shrugged slightly, "Still not terrible."

"I also think I might have stopped her from killing Lucas." Scott said and Stiles nodded slightly, "Okay... Wasn't he trying to kill you, though? I mean, that just sounds like self-defense." Stiles said and Scott sighed. "It was more than that. I mean, she nearly took off his head." 

"Maybe she had no other choice? There's gotta be a point where self-defense is justified. Tracy killed her own father, and Lucas would have killed you." Stiles said and Scott shook his head, "They're not the bad guys' they're the victims. We  shouldn't be killing the people we're supposed to save." Scott said and Florence shook her head.