"Isn't that your brother over there?" Hiroki asked, pointing to Katsuro who was walking with a book in his hands.

His ash-blonde locks were as spiky as ever and his eyes were not looking where he was going. Katsuko gave a slightly sinister smile and made her way behind her brother. She tiptoed behind him and then threw herself forward.

"Roro!" She cried happily, ready to embrace her precious little brother.

But she was caught in a field of psychic energy and was restricted from moving beyond the space she was hovering around. Katsuro slipped his bookmark onto the page he was reading and turned to look at his sister with a frown.

"Don't you have class to get to?" He asked her.

Katsuko struggled in Katsuro's quirk, making the younger brother have to drop her. She threw herself on her brother and hugged him tightly. The two rocked back and forth, Katsuko trying to get a good embrace, while Katsuro was trying to breathe.

"Why do you have to be as mean as dad?" Katsuko cried. "What happened to that cute little brother who would cry when I had to leave for school and he couldn't come?!"

"He ended up going to school with you and realized how much of a noisy person you are!" Katsuro rebuttal.

"Ah! Mean! I'm going to kick your ass, Ro!" Katsuko screamed, pulling on her brother's cheeks.

The siblings were so engrossed in roughhousing with one another that they didn't notice the approaching authority. He stopped before them and cleared his throat, making both stop and straighten up.

"Two Bakugou's this year... huh?" The man with tired eyes and dark hair sighed. "I don't get paid enough for this..."

"S-sorry for the trouble Principal Aizawa-san!" Katsuro bowed politely.

Katsuko waved goodbye and then gently pushed her brother towards the front doors of UA. He turned back to glare at her but saw she was already turning back to a waiting Hiroki and Yuuto.

"Good luck in Support, my sweet baby brother!" Katsuko blew him a kiss. "Make sure to make something cool!"

Katsuro sighed, walking to his new classroom, hoping to find a sense of peace in his classroom that he could clearly not find when his sister was about. Even so... he couldn't help but smile, glad to see his sister had so much faith in his choice of program.

"You're brother's in support?" Hiroki asked, following Yuuto who wanted to be early to class.

"Yeah. He's always been really good at building things. Plus his quirk is helpful when piecing stuff together!" Katsuko explained.

A set of twins were walking down the stairs as the trio continued up. Kirishima Akane and Aiko gave big smiles and excited words upon the sight of their family friends. Today was their first day in the hero course, and they no doubt were ecstatic.

It seemed almost all the kids that were born from that infamous class A years ago were at UA now. But not all were in the hero course: some like Setsuko and Katsuro ended up choosing support, while Masami was in the business department. Either way, it seemed everyone was happy in their course and ready to get this year started.

"So who gets to sit next to me this year?" Katsuko declared as she and the two boys entered the classroom. "I get the window seat as usual!"

Hiroki took the seat right next to her and Yuuto the seat in front of her. Katsuko pouted, looking between her two childhood friends.

"This is how we've all sat since grade school!" She cried.

Hiroki shrugged. "I like seating this way."