How is able to let his best friend just go?It feels like apart of you broke and shattered into the ground in many many sad little pieces.So little you could never put it together again.

"I'm okay,look at me Hyung."Felix put a finger under Jisungs chin and lifted it."Please take care alright?I love you so much."Felix hugged Jisung.

No one thought this day would ever come.

Felix followed the doctors when Minho,Chan,Hyunjin and Seungmin screamed "Thank you".Felix turned around one last time and he meet their eyes.

"I'm sorry."Jeongin suddely screamed and cried extremely.Felix nodded and waved at everyone."Take care of yourselves and please,whatever happens...don't blame Changbin.Maybe he's not the one who deserves to live in other eyes but I want him to live.To live,to spend time with you all,to get a good job,to be an idol and to meet another boy who completely change his life."

"Thank you for this time.Thank especially you Jisung for making me become the person I ever wanted to be.We will see each other one day right?Fighting!"

Felix bowed before he gave everyone a sincerely smile and gave them a wink.

The others didn't felt sad.They smiled too.They smiled because they already missed this big crackhead and Jisung?He bowed and stayed like that.He couldn't look into Felix's eyes.

"Oh guys..."

"Please give Changbin the letter under my bed alright?Thank you for everything.See y'all."Felix's said one last time and left into the surgery room.

....

After a while the doctor came out.The nodded and everyone else clapped.They successfully saved Changbin.

"Is it over?"Chan asked the doctor and he nodded.

"He will wake up soon but we aren't sure if he can remember anyone of you.The one who attacked him got found dead in his house."The doctor sighed and continued to speech."Seo Changbin didn't killed him.It was Choi Yeonjun who killed Lee Ho-seok(Wonho).You may visit the patient again."

Jisung and the others made their way to Changbins room when the doctor and everyone else bowed suddenly."We are sorry for what he did.It was his choice."

"Did he smile?"Jisung asked suddenly.

"W-what?"The other doctors asked.

"I asked if he smiled."Jisung repeatedly said and the nurse nodded."He did.He smiled brightly,the most beutiful smile I've ever seen."

Jisung slightly smiled at the nurse and let his tears fall down once again."Good."he just said and went into Changbins room.

The others got into the room too.

"Jisung?"Minho asked slowly and grabbed his shoulder.

"This bitch did it."Jisung giggled while crying and hugging his knees.