03 | BUSY

☆☆☆

"TIME IS THE GREATEST THING WE NEED TO KEEP. BECAUSE ONCE IT'S PASSED,WE WON'T BE ABLE TO FETCH IT BACK"

☆☆☆

XTELL POV.

My eyes are half open because I heard my phone ringing. I tried to stretch my hand to search for the table beside the bed where my phone located. But I felt someone's grip around my waist.

The phone stopped ringing. I fully opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't in my room nor I wasn't in our dorm.

I wandered my eyes around the room and realized I was on Joshua's room. I look over to my side and see Joshua in his Yellow sleeveless shirt (Imagine his shirt in studio choom on Left&Right era,It was one of my favourite fashion for him.)

I smiled at the sight of his sleeping figure with Angelic face in the morning.

"Just take a picture. It will last long" He mumbled still eyes closed

"I'm not staring" I said

"I didn't say anything" he chuckles. Then he finally opened his eyes rubbing it cutely while yawning.

"How cute" I mumbled

"I know" he said

Joshua was about to say something again but cutted off when my phone started ro ring again.

I picked it up and stood up from the bed,went starightly to the balcony to answer it. I can feel Joshua also got up from his bed.

Then I see that it was Alex who's calling

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Alex said from the other line

"At Seventeen's dorm actually. Why?"

I flinched when I feel someone wrapped arms around me for short back hugging me. I didn't wonder who it is. Its only Joshua.

Then I continued to talk with Alex over the phone.

"Come home quick."

"Why?"

"Manager said that we need to finish the song quickly. We also need to make choreography in just 2 weeks. And finalize it in also 2 weeks."

I glanced at Joshua who is now pouting to my side.

"Ok."

"Be here at 9. We will go at the company at 10."

"Ok then. See ya." I said then turned off the phone

Joshua with his head resting at my shoulder,keep on pouting after hearing the news.

"So,you will be busy in upcoming months don't ya?" He said

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Its okay. Don't stress yourself too much huh?"

"Ofcourse."

I glanced over to my phone and checked the time its already 8:45

"Oh! I need to get going. Its already quarter to 9. I need to be there at 9" I said and rushed over the room gathering all my things.

"But its still early" Joshua said from the bed sitting

"You heard our conversation right? I need to be there at 9"

"Hmm." He pouted

"Stop pouting. I won't be able to go in time you know" I said

But he pouted even more.

"Hey stop"

"No"

I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"Now stop pouting. I need to go now"

☆☆☆