2

Dream was sleeping when he heard a loud scream from outside of his chamber. He jumped out of his bed, and then slowly opened his chamber's door. Dream took a deep breath and walked outside. Once again he heard a lous bang instead of scream, he was scared but he wanted to see where that came from.

Dream was shocked when he found out it was from his big brother Nightmare's room, He quickly rushed towards the door and he saw Nightmare wearing the mask, he was floating, he has a book and he cant breath like he was trying to hold his breath while endure some sort of pain. Dream was shocked, he didnt know what to do. Dream put on his mask in panic because he still have it on even in his sleep, and trying to pull Nightmare's floating body.

Nightmare cried out loud when Dream tried to pull him, Dream didnt let go of his brother's hand he know Nightmare will be sucked in to the book. Nightmare screamed very loud and kicked the book out of the table that make him stop floating and fell right on top of Dream's small body.

Dream XD broke in Nightmare's chamber and he panicked when he saw that, Nightmare fell unconscious on top of Dream's small body. Dream XD immediately lift Nightmare up and put him on his bed. He noticed that Nightmare's mask has turned into black and red smiley face on it.

Dream XD sighed, "what have you done, Nightmare." he said as he cover his small bro's weak body with blanket, Dream XD then lifted up Dream and brought him back to his room. Dream still awoke even tho he didnt have much energy.

Dream hold Dream XD's hand when he's about to leave after he helped Dream take off his mask. "I-is big Night will be ok?" he asked, Dream XD pats Dream's head, "he will be fine, little one. Go to sleep now, you lose so many energy, and thanks for your bravery." Dream XD gave a little kiss on Dream's forehead.

Not long time later, Dream fell asleep. Dream XD sighed and went to Nightmare's room.

"that was very bold of you, Dream." a voice came, "eh? who's there?" Dream were sitting on a throne, "huh? why am I here? where's my big brothers?"  he asked, "no need to worry about them." that voice came again, "who are you?" Dream get down from the throne and went to look for where the voice came from.

"you are such a brave boy, and strong one!" that voice said, "well thankyou, but I just do what my heart told me to." he replied, when Dream walked to a giant door, he met a mysterious man, "hello little Dream." he said, "oh, hello there Mr! are you the one who talking with me?" Dream asked.

"yeah, I'm mr. C, I'm the one who lived inside your mask. And I am the one who told you everything that you have to do when you trying to save your big brother." the mysterious man wewre taller than Dream, "woah, is that meant every mask have you in it?"  Dream asked curiously.

Mr. C held out his hand, "come, i'll show you something." Dream took his hand with hesitation at first, but then he trusted the man. They walked out of the castle, "woah." Dream was amazed, "yeah, welcome to the otherside." he let Dream run down the stairs and play with the swing. 

"this is awesome! is this your house, Mr. C?"  Dream asked as he giggled when he swing, "yeah, this is our home base." Mr. C said as he sat on the other swing right beside Dream. "our?" Dream stopped swinging. Mr. C laughed, then he grab a small projector-like and turned it on.

Dream watching still amazed, "three masks, every single mask you and your brothers has, it has one of us inside of it, your elder brother, he has Mrs. T, the protector of the end, and the protector from the death. while your 2nd brother, he has Mr. K, who has the power to control the death." Mr. C said and then turned to Dream, "oh oh! and you must be the one who have the control over life!" Dream squeak.

Mr. C laughed and patted his head, "yes my Dear, I control the life, and bringing back everything to life, including the one Mr. K took." he explained, "but this is shall be our little secret, okay?" MR. C pats Dream's head, "okay! I promise I wont tell anyone!" Dream promised Mr.C.

Mr. C smiled and he realized the portal has been activated, that means Dream have to go back, "you have to go, kiddo." Mr. C said, "but I still want to figure out may things!" Dream said, "we can talk again later, I promise." Mr. C said as he brought Dream to the portal.

"okay, I'll se you later then." Dream waved to Mr. C before he dissapear in the portal.

Dream opened his eyes slowly but surely. After recall the event that happened last night, Dream rushed to Nightmare's chamber. Dream XD was there, and Nightmare was crying, Dream slowly approach his brothers, Dream noticed Nightmare's mask has turned black. "i'm so sorry brother, its all my fault." Nightmare cried, he knows its all his fault.

"i've been trying to activated the mask before the time." Nightmare still crying. Dream went to hug his brother. Nightmare hugged him back, "im sorry I've put your life in danger, little one." he said. Dream dont know what should he said, he feel bad for his brother, his brothe have to deal with blackened mask for the rest of his life, just like what Dream XD has explained them just now.

To be continued...