Two

Two.......... what an awful fucking number two ruined my life and you want to know how? No of course you don't but I'm going to tell you anyway. Two days I have just been sitting here. Every two hours I get a check in from Jonathan. And every every two minutes I get a call from Addilyn wondering if I have been let out yet. And every other two minutes I have to tell her no I'm still here just sitting here. I hear a knock on the door and someone walks in. I turn around to face Jonathan, this is supposed to be the part where I run up to him and hug him, tell him I'll never do it again right? Wrong.

I do run up to him though. To kick him in the nuts. "That what you get for letting me just sit here for two days!" I yell and run out the door. I go to kitchen and pile up on anything and everything you can think of. Cookies, doughnuts, soda, waffles, even ice cream and bring all to the couch and begin watching Netflix. Jonathan comes in the room looking mad as hell and I smirk. "You know this is all you would have to do to keep me entertained, what can I say I'm a pretty easy gal" I say while pressing play on mean girls. "Back into the room. now!" He screamed and I did not move. "You know what you jackass, I'm not going anywhere. You can't just keep me locked up in there. I'm not going back in there." I say rather loudly because I was tired of being pushed around. I have been pushed around my whole life and I was tired of it.

"Don't make me do something I will regret" he said in rage. "No, don't make me do something in anger, don't make me reject you because right now me rejecting you is pretty high on my to do list" I say and continue to watch the movie. He turns around and rushed out of the house. You know what I don't even care and that was my attitude all day. I just sat around watching movies. Hey, it beats just sitting there.

Hour after hour, movie after movie. I felt my heart brake even more. What happened to the I don't give a shit attitude? Long gone. Now I just have the what have I just done attitude and I hate. I found myself getting deeper and deeper into a hole that I can't dig myself out of. I miss him but I just can't stand to be around him he makes me crazy.

The door to the front of the house slowly squeaked open and I see a depressed Jonathan walk in. He walks to the couch and sits on the end of it. I turn to the movie and that's how we sit until the end in a awkward but yet peaceful silence. When the movie was over and credits were playing he slowly reached toward my face. "I'm so sorry" he said while putting his forehead up against mine. "I know" I quietly said. We did what we would normally do head to bed but something was incredibly wrong! My stomach, I rush toward the bathroom and head straight for the toilet. I upchuck all of the amazing dinner so yay! After about twenty minutes of puking and Jonathan rubbing my back. I finnaly stop. Jonathan looks frantic he has sweat on his brow and he is trembling. "What are you scared of puke?" I tease and he just shakes his head. He opens the door of the vanity and pulls out a pregnancy test. I laugh. "I don't need these I'm not pregnant. " I laugh but he just looks at me and exits the room. I shake my head. This can't be. I follow the direction of the test and pace back and forth. Eating for the results. What if I am, this could change everything. I'm not ready for a child, heck I'm not even ready to eat hot foods with out breathing like a retarted dragon. Five minutes pass by and I start to panic. If I flip over that test and it's positive my life will change forever and I am not ready for that. I just cant, but if I flip over the test and it is negative I get to rub it in Jonathan's face that he was wrong. Yep, that seemed to convince me. So I flip over the stick and stare at the big plus sign.

I collapse to the floor, I can't take this. I'm not ready what am I going to do. I can't take care of a child, I can't even take care of hermit crabs. I remember to the time when I was six living with my real family. Those poor crabs died in three weeks, whoops 0_o. "Jonathan!" I yell and he rushed in he takes one look at me and knows the results. "Look I know you think you are not ready but we can do this together." He says with an optimistic voice. "I can't I don't know what to do with babies I hate babies. They hate me!" I said and he just smiled. "You will be the best mom ever" he said with a positive voice and helped me off the ground and with that we went to bed.

SHE IS PREGO WITH AN EGO COMMENT WHAT NAMES U LIKE!

QOTD: what qualities are you looking for in a friend.
AOTD: good personality and trust

I love you all so much thank you for 10k I will never get over the pure shock of this whole thing!