Sinking Feeling

Slowly and surely his fangs gouged into my petite neck at first the pain it was all I could feel just numbness, but it started to feel amazing and almost pleasuring and when it was over I felt this kind of sensation I had never experienced before.

I had a feeling of tired and dizzy.

"What the hell dude?" I scream

He cocked a brow as if saying if you test me right now just you wait. I quickly shut up and could feel my eyes getting very tired.

I was picked up and then everything went black.

*Jonathan's POV*
what have I done, why did I do it,will she reject me. What will she think, she'll kill me I know it.

"SHUTUP! I can't take it anymore all you have been doing is pacing and thinking and then pacing some more. Pull yourself together you blubbering baboon and I don't know here's a funny idea maybe check on her! Even her wolf is quite upset " Said Ryder my Wolf.

Ryder being Alpha Wolf was mad, tuff and rigid but I don't remember him not being like this, even before the Alpha title. Some people have bad relationships with there wolves but Ryder and I just understand each other and even though he doesn't admit it be would do anything for me in a heart beat.

"Your right I'll just go" I think to myself

I ease my way toward her bedroom and hear her sobbing.

I can't tell you how hard it was for me right then. Why if I knew it would have hurt her this bad.....I just had to get her out of there.

I softly knock on the door and the sobbing abruptly stops. She is very strong.

"Grace, I'm so sorry for everything please just let me in. I can't take it, I would do anything for you. Please open the door. " the door slowly squeaks open.

There she was, a true blonde haired beauty, even when she was crying she was gorgeous.

"Can we talk?" I ask

"You hurt me, dancing with Carly Long and then you go and mark me, why? Why would you do that to me." She said quietly.

"I was talking with Carly she telling me a joke, I laughed then she pulled me into a slow dance when she saw you. I guess she was jealous that she wasn't my mate. I'm really sorry. Be honest with me do you even like me? Do you love me?"

"Well my wolf-" she said but I cut her off short.

"No, not your wolf you. I need you to tell me how you feel."

Her voice was trembling "I really do love you, with all my heart but, we can't be together" she started to back away.

"Why not?!" I asked starting to get angry.

She handed me a note and it read........

CLIFFHANGER sorry guys I hate to do this haha but I'll update again soon thank you for 500 reads in the first day I am purely shocked. I had a feeling this book would do better than my old one though because my writing has improved since last time 😝😝Thanks for reading stay cool-
-M.M