Casey laughed and shook her head to herself. "I've never been more proud of you. I'm gonna guess he gave you that beautiful mark on your neck?"

I flushed a dark shade of red, not meeting her stare. I had it to perfectly hidden under my hair until I got home, then I threw my hair up in a messy bun and forgot all about it.

"Yeah," I grunted.

Right as I knew she was going to start asking the juicy details of everything, my phone began to buzz from beside me. I glanced at the screen and my face fell, causing Casey to chuckle quietly.

"Go," she said with a laugh. "I'm going to head upstairs and check up on Rose. Hopefully, I don't pass out when I get up the stairs."

I grinned at her and she kissed my cheek just before I excused myself quickly and stood up, grabbing my phone. I walked away and pressed the green button at the unfamiliar phone number.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, finishing my wine and walking into the washroom and sitting on the counter.

"You never listen to me, do you?" Lucian's deep voice rumbled, making my breath hitch into my throat. "All I wanted was for you to call, Mia."

"And I told you to go fuck yourself," I muttered back.

"That's not who I'd like to fuck right now."

Oh Lord up above, please help me through these difficult times.

"Lucian..." I said in a warning tone. "I told you I'm done with you."

"And I told you I'm not," he fired back immediately. "Come on, Amelia, it's been so long since I've tasted you."

I'm not falling for it.

"Or had your legs shaking from how hard I fucked you," he continued, his voice an octave lower. My breath got stuck in my throat. "Because if you don't remember I'd be glad to give you a recap, Mia."

I hate him so fucking much.

"I'm hanging up now," I breathlessly whispered. "If you think I'm falling for your stupid tricks then you're dumber than I thought."

"I know you are falling for them, though—that's why you're hanging up," he simply said. I could almost hear his smirk. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"I figured," I muttered bitterly. "How do you say leave me alone in Italian?"

"Lasciami in pace."

"Yeah, I'm not trying that," I grumbled to myself, hearing his quiet chuckle at what I said. I walked out of the washroom and headed into my bedroom, flopping on my bed and sighing quietly. "But... but you get what I'm trying to say. Do I make myself clear, Lucian?"

"Crystal clear, mia bella," he answered. I could literally hear his smirk at this point and it made me angrier. "Sweet dreams."

"Go to hell."

I hung up and buried my face in my hands, knowing that if I looked in the mirror my face would be glowing red. God, if I see his face one more time I'll punch it.