Chapter 7

Saturday March 24th, 2029

Its the day of the baby shower, all of Hope's and Josie's family and friends are there celebrating. The shower is full of fun and laughs, everyone having a good time. The girls receive lots of gifts for the baby. After the shower Hope and Josie go to their room, Freya and Lizzie in tow. Once in their room Josie lays on her back in bed while Lizzie helps Freya prepare and then preform a spell to discover what the baby is supernaturally. Hope holds Josie's hand during the spell smiling lovingly down at her.

"Lizzie do you want to tell them?"

"Yes! So the baby is a tribrid like Hope!"

"Hope, they're a little you!"

"Yeah they are, baby!"

Hope bends down and places a quick kiss of Josie's lips.

"Okay we'll leave you both your probably tired." Freya tells the girls as her and Lizzie make their way over to the door.

"Thank you both and yeah I'm exhausted." Josie smiles sleepily.

"Goodnight Jo, goodnight Hope." Lizzie says as both her and Freya leave.

"I'll get you some pajamas baby and then we can cuddle."

"Thank you!"

Hope grabs pajamas for Josie and helps her change before changing into her own pajamas. After both girls are change they crawl back into bed, Josie cuddling into Hope's side as Hope holds her close.

Wednesday May 2nd, 2029

Its Hope's 17th birthday and with Alaric's approval her and Josie decide to lay in bed all day watching movies. Hope smiles as she puts on the third movie, they choose to watch all of the Harry Potter movies as Josie loves them and Hope would do anything to see her smile. Thinking back on her past birthdays when her parents were still alive she smiles sadly. She wishes her parents were still alive to see her and to be apart of her baby's life.

"You okay, Hope?"

"Yeah just thinking about my parents, I wish they could be here."

"I know, but I bet they are watching over you smiling and are so proud of you."

Hope smiles and lays next to Josie laying her head on her chest listening to her heartbeat while the movie starts. The rest of the day they lay in bed relaxing and enjoying each others company.

Thursday June 7th, 2029

Josie is sitting in class next to Lizzie, its the second class of the day and Hope is in a different class. Lizzie looks to Josie when she sees her shift in her seat as she scrunches her face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I've been having braxton hicks contractions all day. They're getting a little more painful."

"Are you sure they aren't actual contractions?"

"They can't be its too early I'm not due for another two weeks."

"How about I call Hope and you go to the hospital just to be safe?"

"Yeah okay sure." Josie says as she winces again.

HopexJosie:Hosieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें