Chapter 5

Wednesday February 14th, 2029

Josie had spent the night with Lizzie which gave Hope the opportunity to prepare a surprise for her. Hope woke early and went to Alaric's office.

"Hey Dr. S I have a question."

"What is it Hope? Is Josie okay?"

"Josie is fine she spent the night with Lizzie in their room. And I was wondering if I could get your approval for Josie and I to skip today. I wanted to take her on a date since its our first Valentines together."

"That's good with me just make sure to get any missed work tomorrow."

"Will do Dr. S. Thank you."

Hope left his office with a wave before rushing back to her room to get everything she needed. After gathering everything Hope went to the old mill to set up. She hung twinkle lights and laid out blankets and pillows quickly before making her way back to the school. Hope went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for Josie eating a little bit of it herself as she prepares it. Once everything is prepared Hope puts everything onto a tray before leaving and carrying the tray up to Josie's room. Hope walks in quietly careful not to wake either girl yet. Setting the tray down on Josie's desk Hope then moves to sit next to Josie on her bed. Placing a tender kiss on her forehead while gently rubbing her arm.

"Hey baby wake up I made you breakfast."

"Mmm Hope?"

"Yes its me. Happy Valentines day baby girl!"

"Happy Valentines day daddy!"

They share what starts as a chaste kiss but soon turns heated when Josie moves a Hand under Hope's shirt and starts to massage her breast.

"Could you two save it for when I'm not in the room?" Lizzie says upon waking.

"Sorry Lizzie." Hope says pulling away from Josie slightly.

"Here you eat and get ready. I'll be back in 30 and we are skipping school, I'm taking you on a date. And don't worry I got your dad's approval."

"Okay I'll see you in a bit. I love you!"

"I love you too, baby!"

Hope leaves Josie to eat and get ready, making her way back to her room to get dressed herself. Going into her closet Hope pulls out a short burgundy dress with a plunging neckline and puts in on before going into her bathroom to do her hair and makeup. Putting on minimum makeup going for a natural look and braiding her hair, then putting it into a neat bun. Hope checks the time once shes done, grabbing a bouquet of roses she leaves her room and makes her way to Josie's. Knocking on the door Hope stands with the bouquet hidden behind her back while she waits for the door to open. Josie opens the door and Hope is instantly breathless and at a loss for words. She is wearing a pastel pink dress that cinches under her breasts then flows loosely to the floor, her hair left down in beach waves, and no makeup besides some lip gloss that matches her complexion perfectly.

"You okay Hope?"

"Oh yeah sorry your beauty stunned me."

"Well you are looking quite beautiful yourself."

"Well before we go I got you these." Hope brings the flowers out from behind her and hands them to Josie.

"Their beautiful Hope I love them! Thank you! Oh let me go put them in some water, and grab my coat then we can go."

Josie quickly does as she said before coming back to the door. 

"Ready to go my baby?"

"Yes daddy!"