Chapter 38: Want

Zacznij od początku

I stayed silent playing with my glass when Historia started speaking.

"Did you notice something weird when we we're in highschool? Right after Annie died?" She started and I looked at her.

"What do you mean Historia?" I asked.

"You know Reiner and Bertholdt right? Have you seen them ever since?" She asked.

Right. After the news broke that Annie died I haven't really seen those two. I heard 4 students transferred to another school that year. We're they included?

"I never liked Reiner." Eren says as he continued drinking.

Uhh shit. I am getting dizzy by just drinking a glass of alcohol. Just how do these people tolerate liquor high.

"You're right. I really think that Bertholdt was also a good friend to Annie. We even invited them for parties before right? Didn't they say anything like transferring?" Ymir asks and none of us spoke.

The truth is I am really getting dizzy. The alcohol is reaching every part of my body. Fearing the glass might get broken, I placed it back on the table at the center and rested my head on the chair looking up.

There. I rested a bit trying to calm down.

"I never talked to them but they seem nice to me." Historia says.

"Remember our PE in first year? Reiner almost broke Armin's bone while we were playing series of games. Didn't you know about that?" Eren continued to drink and I remembered what he said.

Eren was even ready to fight Reiner that time for going overboard with the activity I had to stop him.

"I remembered that. And he didn't even apologized. But you Armin is kind he let it go." I chuckled. Damn. The alcohol is making my body hot.

I felt like I slept for a while since I didn't hear what they talked later on. I felt a light nudge on my shoulder and I looked at Eren. What is he doing??

I really did sleep shit.

"It's not safe to sleep here. There's a lot of horny men around thanks to you wearing that damn dress." He hisses as he tried to carry me.

"Eren what are you doing put me down!!" I insisted as I felt really hot I am sweating but he was strong. I wrapped my arms around his neck afraid to fall. He carried me towards somewhere the music was low.

"Where is Ymir and Historia?" I asked. We were just talking earlier.

Shit. What's the time??!

"There." He says as he stopped walking and I saw Historia and Ymir kissing at the corner of the room.

Well shit. That looks so fucking intense. Wow Ymir. You really got the thing you always wanted. To kiss some girls huh.

I can't help but blush. What the fuck is happening they look so into it.

Eren walked and I closed my eyes trying to calm my mind. Shit the alcohol really is making me imagine the horniest things also thanks to the two girls kissing earlier now I want a hot kiss. But remind me soon that I would never drink alcohol ever again.

"Why do you fucking have to wear something like this dress? You should just stripped in front of everyone if that's what you want." He says mad as I moved from his grip.

I don't know what got into me, probably the alcohol but I like the way he gets mad at me. I felt the urge to lick his neck and so I did. I want to kiss him.

I couldn't take it. My mind is screaming and craving for his touch. My body is burning with desire. I want Eren.

"Shit. Mikasa stop it." He hisses as I started to suck on his neck while he is still walking.

I felt him stopped at the furthest door and opened it. He got inside and locked the door behind him.

"Eren..I want you baby.." I breathed. I felt like crying as I continued to kiss his neck. God I am fucking craving for Eren.

My other hand is at the button of his polo trying to undone it. I felt so hot.

He placed me at the bed carefully as I felt my dress getting higher exposing my milky thighs. Shit. I just want to strip everything is hot and it turns me on.

"Mikasa. You have to let me go." Eren says as he tried to get my hands wrapped off him.

"No... I want you Eren. Stay with me. Kiss me baby..." I cried as I searched for his lips and kissed him. The alcohol got the best of my emotions now I am fucking horny over the guy I hate the most.

He didn't move at first but I bit his lips making him grunt as he opened his mouth. Shit. So hot.

"Ahhh..you look so handsome baby.. I want you.." I said as I gripped his hair.

"Fuck. I don't want you drunk ever again Mikasa." He hisses as he kissed me back dominating me.