13

Calum and Imogen walked into Luke and Sierra's place, hand in hand. They decided they would open up about their progress with their very new relationship dynamic. Nothing was totally offical, but Calum knew that Imogen was it for him. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her by his side.

Imogen felt much the same, her head spinning with total excitement when she thought about their future together. She could clearly see the two building a life together, and she often wondered how she never, ever fucking saw it before.

Luke's mouth dropped as his eyes landed on the new couples intertwined hands, totally and utterly shell shocked. Imogen blushed, squeezing Calum's hand a little tighter. "Holy fuck," Luke spoke up, gathering everyone's attention. The group all followed Luke's gaze, their own mouths dropping, eyes gazing over the position of Calum and Imogen's hands.

Calum pulled the girl into him, untangling their hands, and sliding his left hand across her back, holding onto her right hip. Imogen blushed, relaxing in his hold, knowing everything would be just fine.

"About fucking time!" Alaska shouted, making Ashton laugh.

"Hey guys," Imogen smiled shyly, looking up at Calum with so much love in her eyes.

"So, you guys are together now?" Sierra beamed, smiling at her softly.

Calum gazed down at Imogen, his eyes tender with care and love, "Nothing's official." His voice was quiet, "But we know what we want and that we want it together." Calum nodded, looking up at t their shared friends.

"So, have you told eachother three words yet?" Michael joked, Ashton and Alaska staring at the pair in anticipation.

The two blushed, their eyes sparkling, "Yeah," Imogen smiled happily, leaning into Calum further.

Calum smiled brightly, feeling giddy at her confirmation. "I'm so fucking happy for you guys," Ashton beamed, Luke smiling at his two close friends.

"We're fucking happy too," Calum laughed, hugging the girl tighter.

"When's the wedding?" Luke joked, kissing Sierra on the cheek as he watched the two lovers in front of him.

Calum blushed, "One day." He nodded, Imogen's eyes lighting up with so much hope, excitement and happiness.

"One day," She repeated, looking up at Calum.

-

Once Calum and Imogen got back to Calum's, they flopped on the couch. Imogen sighed deeply.

Calum watched her, quickly capturing her lips in a soft sensual kiss. "Be mine?" Calum asked, his eyes full of love for the sandy haired girl, her big blue eyes staring at him with softness.

"Huh?" She asked, eyes blinking slowly.

"Be my girlfriend?" Calum asked again, his hand grabbing hers eagerly.

She smiled brightly, for what felt like the hundredth time that night, "Yes!" She nodded, kissing him passionately.

"All mine." Calum blushed, his hands holding either sides of Imogen's face, happiness coursing through his veins as he held his whole word before him.

480

an // lowercase intended

hehe hello, i know this was such a short chapter but like oh mY gOd hehehehehe i just wanted them to address it with their friends because UWu

THEYRE OFFICIAL

whatcha think of this chapter!? we're getting to the end of this story *sigh*