"Elf." Ventress said. She pulled a lightsaber from behind her. It was (Y/n)'s. "Someone must've dropped this." She threw it to her, the women both eying each other cautiously.

"The witch and the Jedi." they heard Savage's voice echo through the cargo hold.

"Here for our taking." Maul said from above, and they looked behind them to see him ignite his red saber.

Ventress handed Obi-Wan her own lightsaber, saying, "I want that back."

"That's fine. Red's not my color." Obi-Wan said, holding the curved hilt. He ignited it, and the two women powered their own lightsabers. "Ready?"

"For anything." (Y/n) stated.

"Like you even have to ask." Ventress responded, and attacked Savage. That was her fight, and Obi-Wan and (Y/n) had to deal with Maul.

Obi-Wan noticed Ventress had lost her saber, and looked to Maul's belt to see his own. (Y/n) went low, and Obi-Wan managed to grab his own lightsaber from the half-man, throwing Ventress hers. It was now red verses blue and green. Maul kicked (Y/n) on top of a few boxes, Obi-Wan soon joining her, and they climbed the rest of the way up to the second floor of the cargo bay.

Maul used his new legs to jump up to them, smirking at the two Jedi standing together. He attacked, and noticed their own were getting more aggressive. He looked Obi-Wan in the eye as he kicked (Y/n) to the ground and held his clawed foot on her chest, his blade locked with Obi's.

"Your master, Qui-Gon Jinn, I gutted him while you stood helpless and watched. How did that make you feel, Obi-Wan?" Maul hissed. He looked down to (Y/n) struggling under his weight. "How does it make you feel knowing I'm going to kill her just like I did your dead master?"

Obi-Wan growled and pushed Maul back off of his elf, helping her up and giving her back her lightsaber. She ignited it again, the green lighting up her face.

"Your rage had unbalanced you, Kenobi. That is not the Jedi way, is it?" Maul mocked him. "I thought the Jedi weren't supposed to form attachments? Pity. I guess I'll have to take yours from you!"

The Jedi attacked, and Maul knocked them to another part of the second floor. Obi-Wan nearly fell off the edge, until the Sith kicked him off, and he landed next to Ventress. Maul growled back at (Y/n), who held up her saber fearlessly. She attacked, and he blocked, but soon reacted with an attack of his own. Their blades were locked, the green and the red clashing.

"You could've been so powerful." Maul stated. "Your destiny could've been changed, and yet you follow the path of those without fear, without the lies of the Jedi. And yet, here you are, a puppet."

"The only puppet is you, Maul. A puppet of the Sith." (Y/n) said, and Maul growled, pushing her back and off the edge of the balcony. She groaned in pain, standing up next to Obi-Wan and Ventress.

"We're outmatched." Obi-Wan said as Maul jumped down to meet them, Savage on the other side.

"You want to run?" Ventress snapped.

"We learned from watching you."

"Funny." Ventress said sarcastically.

"The cockpit?" (Y/n) offered as an escape, and the others nodded their silent agreement. When Maul jumped to attack, Obi-Wan shouted out "Now!", and he and (Y/n) fought Savage to get to the door while Ventress held off Maul.

"Come on!" he shouted to the former Sith once he opened the door. She jumped over Savage, and the two girls used the Force to push them back enough for them to run after Obi-Wan. They slammed the door shut, but the men on the other side shoved their blades into the metal, cutting an opening.

"Hurry, Kenobi!" Ventress shouted to Obi-Wan, who was starting up the ship to detach from the cargo hold.

"I'm working on it!"

"Come on, hurry! Now would be a good time!"

Finally, they were released from the ship and flew off into space, the door to the cargo hold blasting off, almost sucking Maul and Savage into space. (Y/n) looked through the window to see the ship they left, sighing in relief at their escape. "That was cutting it a little too close." she said.

"It's not over." Obi-Wan said.

"I know." Ventress responded.

"They'll be after all three of us now."

"Maul is a loose cannon. He'll try something soon. I can feel it." (Y/n) said, coming to Obi-Wan's side, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her, putting his own hand over hers.

Ventress noticed their little moment, and was disgusted. "Oh, come now. Don't tell me you two are breaking the so-called sacred Jedi Code?"

"What we do or don't do is none of your concern, Asajj." (Y/n) said, referring to the woman in front of her by her first name.

"Are we on a first name basis now, Galad?" Ventress asked.

"Well, we did just save each other's lives. I'd say the relationship has thawed a bit."

Ventress rolled her eyes and said, "Drop me off at the nearest inhabited planet. I have no intention of going back to Coruscant yet."

"If that's what you want." (Y/n) replied, and the Dathomirian woman looked at her curiously.

"Why are you being so... pleasant towards me?" she asked.

"Because, we are no longer enemies. I do not have a reason to fight you, and therefor, I am only trying to be civil." the elf said, and Obi-Wan slightly smirk at their exchange. Elves, always seeing the good in things he thought.

They followed through with Asajj's request, and she swore not to tell any about the Jedi's involvement if they stayed out of her affairs. They left her on the planet of Lothal, and she was able to gain transport to where she needed. This left (Y/n) and Obi-Wan alone on the ship as they sent it into hyperspace for Coruscant.

"Obi." she called, and he turned to her. "I want to get married on Rivendell... in the city of Imladris."

"Imladris?" Obi-Wan repeated.

"It's where I was born. I've always wanted to return to Rivendell but... I've never had the chance to." she said, somewhat sadly. Obi-Wan noticed how much this meant to her, knowing that her home planet was one of extreme beauty and love, but also full of great warriors.

"As you wish, my love." he said, making her smile.

She had heard that phrase come from his lips for years now. Whenever she asked for something, he always responded with 'as you wish'. Nothing more. Nothing less. Whenever he said it, it sent shivers down her spine and made the butterflies in her stomach get caught in a whirlwind. Ever since they were padawans, Obi-Wan Kenobi had sent her into a flurry of emotions.

"You've been saying that for years, Obi." she mentioned, making him look to her.

"Yes... I have, haven't I." he replied, more to himself than her. He didn't realize it until recently, but when he said 'as you wish', what was meant behind those words was, 'I love you'. He looked at her and said, "And I'll keep saying those three little words until the day I die, Nîn Meleth." He smirked a little at the use of her native language, which made her smile brighten.

"Did you just say 'my love' in elvish?" she asked rhetorically, for she knew the answer. He laughed with her, and he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the elf in front of him.