She's a cat in a dress
I tried to tell her that cats don't wear dresses but she insisted

Is it a character?

Not sure
I just hope you know how to sew

______________________________________________________________________________

Hyunjin did not know how to sew.

At this point, Changbin probably thought he was useless. He couldn't cook, he couldn't do math, he couldn't drive, and now he couldn't stitch together a few pieces of fabric.

They were hand sewing because despite all the luxury Changbin gave to Minsoo, he could not afford a sewing machine nor a store-bought costume.

Hyunjin scrunched his face and shook out his hand after pricking it for the tenth time in five minutes. He really wanted to know why he was sewing this fabric around a triangular piece of cardboard. Why couldn't he just color the cardboard black? Was that so much to ask? Sure it wouldn't attach as well to the headband, but it was a lot less work for one night of candy snatching.

He shouldn't have been complaining considering Changbin was working with about fifty strips of black and white fabric and layering them expertly on a piece of elastic to make a skirt while Minsoo tried to hit him in the head with the tail she already owned. He kept yelling at her, telling her to go play in her room, but she didn't listen.

Hyunjin sighed and stuck the needle through the black fabric once more.

"What are you going to be, Jinjin?"

Minsoo had taken to calling Hyunjin by Changbin's nickname. Hyunjin looked up at her from his place on the floor.

"Myself." Changbin snorted.

"Boring," Minsoo said with a pout.

"We could make you something too," Changbin added.

"Yes, yes! I want Jinjin in a skirt too!" Hyunjin's cheeks lit up.

"I don't think that's what he mea-"

"Oh! I have glitter from Lixie! You can be a unicorn and I'll be a cat! Please!" Hyunjin wasn't planning to go to the party, but if he did, he definitely was not going as a unicorn.

"Lixie is already a pegasus." He reasoned.

"A fairy?"

"Wings."

"What about a snow princess?"

"I told you I was dressing as myself." He said with hopes that the finality in his voice would be enough to convince the child that he was not going to wear a skirt for her. It wasn't.

"How about Binnie dresses as you and then you dress as a snow princess?" Changbin gave her a confused look.

"I look nothing like him?"

"But I want Jinjin to look pretty!"

"He'll look pretty no matter what he wears."

"But glitter!" Changbin rolled his eyes at the persistent child.

"You can just glitter bomb him at the party." Hyunjin stared at Changbin in horror.

"Or... we can turn him into a snow princess so the glitter actually makes sense." Why was this child so persuasive? And why was Changbin giving him evil looks?

"Fine. What do you think, Jinjin? Think I can pull off being you?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at the boy sitting across from him.

"I am no-"

"He's gonna have to bring you some clothes. He actually has style, unlike you." Minsoo wrinkled her nose up at Changbin's black t-shirt and sweatpants. 

"I have that pink sweater somewhere."

"Oh gosh, no! Please never wear that again!"

"I said! I am no-" Hyunjin protested.

"I like it! And who are you to tell me what I can and cannot wear? You crazy-" Changbin reached out and tugged on Minsoo's tail, making her fall on her butt.

"Hey! I'm not the crazy one!"

"Wait, guys-"

"Like you weren't the one to make a picture out of your cereal this morning."

"Yeah, and you kept stealing pieces and making fun of my one-eyed frog that would have had an eye if you didn't eat it!" Changbin shrugged, amusement playing in his eyes as he returned to his work. "This is why you have no friends."

"Like you're any better."

"Shut up!"

As the two bickered, Hyunjin pursed his lips and plunged the needle through the fabric in his hand, upset they weren't listening to him. He must have stabbed too aggressively because the needle pierced more than the fabric.

"AHHHHHHH! That's it! I give up!" The outburst startled the siblings, and they watched Hyunjin throw the triangles down on the ground and nurse his finger.

"You good there, Jinjin?" Hyunjin scowled at Changbin from over his hand.

"Yeah, he's definitely a princess."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Love you all!