Remembering the past

Začít od začátku

"Jason, talk to me. You can be honest. Tell me the truth." His voice was soft, slightly comforting as he stroked my hair with the opposite hand. "I-i...h-he."

I swallowed, then just shook my head, not trusting my voice as his hand started to move again, squeezing over my tip and causing my back to arch. "Use your words. I don't know what you mean just by moving your head."

He brought his gaze down to his hand, just paying attention to his movements. "N-no...you didn't. You didn't hurt me unnecessarily." It wasn't a lie. Really.

Humming in response, he sped up. Stroking me faster as he looked back up at me.

My hips bucked up while I squirmed under him. Panting and moaning as my tongue hung slightly out of my mouth.

"Why did you get hurt, dolci? Tell me." He petted my cheek, causing me to gasp as his cold fingers brushed against my burning skin.

"I-i-" my hips bucked again and I cried out his name. Suddenly though, his hand stopped, his thumb just swirling over my tip.

I whimpered, clenching my jaw and sending Jack a slight glare. He raised an eyebrow, looking down at me curiously.

"If you want me to continue, you need to answer me, Jason. This isn't my fault. Answer my question." Nodding, I panted, trying to form words into a sentence.

"I got hurt because I didn't listen...I didn't...listen to you." A soft sob shuddered past my lips, and Jack frowned, shushing me gently before slipping two fingers into my mouth and continuing to stroke me.

Moaning around his fingers, I sucked and licked on them, letting my hips buck up into his hand. I was close. I just needed this release. I needed it so bad.

I cried softly around his digits, choking on my sobs as pleasure coursed through me. White splattered thickly on my stomach as I threw my head back, holding onto the after shock of the high I was finally given.

My breaths came out sharp and fast, tears of relief flowing freely down my cheeks. My eyes fluttered closed, my body relaxed, but my hips still spasmed occasionally.

When I felt a gentle hand wiping my tears, then grabbing me to pull me up into a sitting position, I hiccuped and opened my eyes.

Jack cooed at me as he untied my hands, immediately rubbing them gently and moving them back in front of me. "Shh, i've got you, dolci. What do you need?"

My eyes caught his with a confused expression. He'd never asked that before. Usually, after this type of sex, he left me on the bed to calm down while he showered. Then he'd send me to shower. Sometimes we got food after and sometimes, he just went home.

His hand on my chin startled me slightly, and he frowned. "Jason, I won't ask again, okay." Nodding, I took a deep breath.

What did I need? Warmth. Hugs. Cuddles. Jack wasn't really that type of person, but I guess I could give it a try.

"Can we... just lay down for a bit? I'm just really tired." I bit my lip, gearing up for him to shut me down, but gasped softly when he nodded and gently pushed me back to lay down. "Sure. If that's what you want."

When I nodded, he grabbed some tissues from the nightstand to clean off my stomach, throwing them away before laying next to me.

His arms wrapped around me, pulling me flush against his chest.

He placed a kiss to my sweat soaked forehead, humming out a soft sigh. "I do this because I care about you, Jason. I told you in the beginning that I would make you see how special you are. You know you're special to me, don't you?"