Chapter 5

Elsa woke up early in the morning, it was about 5AM. She looked over at her peacefully sleeping husband and had a evil smirk on her face. She got up and tip-toed to the bathroom, trying not to make any sound. She opened the cabinet and grabbed a small orange bottle filled with a couple of pills. Reading the words on it, curiously.
deep voice pills
Elsa frowned at this. "I knew he was hiding something from me."
She grabbed her bag off the counter and pulled out another bottle of pills. She carefully took out the 'deep voice pills' and switched it with 'helium voice pills'. She put the pill bottle in her bag and closed it.
"I know he has a concert today, he will regret being mean to me!" She chuckled, "Now a plan for Trump."
Elsa quickly shut up as she heard her husband get up from his bed, grumbling. She pretended to brush her hair in-front of the mirror.
"Morning, Elsa." The man sighed.
"Morning, Corpse." She said in a monotone voice. Elsa braided her hair, tied it, and walked out the bathroom.
Corpse grabbed his pills and opened it up to eat them. He drank water to get the pills down and went to have breakfast. The pills kick in after 10 minutes so he usually forces his voice.
"Hey, babe?" Corpse tapped on her shoulder as she was making a sandwhich.
"What?" She mumbled. What is it you cunt. She added in thought.
"You wanna hear my singing?" He smirked
"Sure but first eat some food." Elsa had an evil smile in her mind, knowing what's coming next.
Elsa put down the sandwhichs across each side of the table. They sat down and ate. 10 minutes later, they finished.
"Sing now."
Corpse cleared his throat.
He started singing in a high pitched voice.
"Ch0k3 m3 l1k3 u h4t3 m3 bu1 y0u l0v3 m3"
(Basically nightcore version of "egifl are ruining my life" LMDOAOAOAO))
Elsa gasped, "CORPSE YOU LIAR"