Innocence- Phosie/You

"Holy shit." Josie whispers when she sees you down the hall.

"Jojo!" Penelope chastises. "You never swear!"

Josie's eyes widen and she gulps, shakily pointing in your direction. Hope and Penelope follows Josie's hand and find themselves gasping, cuss words falling from their lips as well.

Down the hall, you are laughing with some of your friends dressed in a very very short red plaid skirt and a white button up shirt that has the first couple buttons undone to reveal the ribbon of your white lace bra. Your hair is in pigtails and you have white knee high socks on. Your bright smile and grasping the straps of bag,
giggling innocently.

"Oh my fucking god." Hope whimpers, putting her bag over her lap when she feels her erection grow.

"What I'd do to see her own her knees right now." Penelope whines, also covering her crotch.

"I think I'm gonna bust a nut." Josie gulps, blushing vigorously and throwing her jacket over her lap. Their eyes widen when you start to jump up and down, flashing them your white lace thong. "Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie." Josie mumbles.

"Why are you mumbling your sisters name?" Penelope asks, keeping her eyes trained on you, her fingers digging into the arm of the couch.

"I'm trying to think of things that turn me off. Lizzie is one of them, why would I want to bust a nut whilst thinking of Lizzie?" Josie explains.

"Good point." Penelope mumbles.

"Yeah, Lizzie won't work for me." Hope shakes her head.

Josie looks over at her and glares. "Why not?"

"I can't help who I'm attracted to." Hope grumbles.

"If I wasn't so turned on right now, I'd beat your ass, Mikaelson." Josie scowls. "Don't think about my sister like that."

"Shut up! She's coming over!" Penelope exclaims, starting to sweat.

"Hi!" You giggle and kiss all of your girlfriends before sitting down on Josie's lap which makes her eyes widen comically, her hands shooting to the couch cushion and she claws her fingers into it.

Hope and Penelope send Josie sympathetic looks. The brunette closes her eyes, trying to think of anything other than you jumping up and down on her lap. She starts to sweat and she whimpers.

"This is a new look, Babygirl." Penelope comments.

"You don't like it?" You ask sadly, pouting at her.

"No, we do a-a lot." Penelope stutters. "It's just, you don't usually wear such... revealing clothes."

You giggle, moving your hips slightly which makes Josie's eyes widen and she grabs your hips, jolting up suddenly. Her face flushes in embarrassment and she breathes heavily, her mouth falls open.

Hope and Penelope frown at Josie until they realise what's happening and they bite back their laughs. Josie's face crumbles in horror and she slaps her hands over her face. You frown slightly and look at Josie.

"You okay, Jo?" You ask and peel her hands away from her face.

"I um, I... I think I've had an-um.. an... an accident?" She whispers quietly.

"Did you pee?" You ask softly which makes her shake her head.

"Uh the other one." Josie mumbles in embarrassment.

"Did you shi-"

"No!" Josie exclaims and Hope and Penelope burst into laughter. "I didn't shit myself." She shudders.