31

"you have about ten minutes to tell her how you feel." george said sitting at the opposite side of the counter from dream.
"i know." he responded putting his head in his hands, "i want to, trust me. i do."
"she obviously likes you. you'll regret not asking her sooner." the english man said, actually speaking some sense for once.
"it's so much easier said than done." the blonde man groaned.

~~~~

saying goodbye was never something belle had enjoyed, this goodbye was bittersweet. part of her couldn't wait to see alex and her brother again but the other part couldn't bare leaving dream.

sapnap said bye at the house to her and george as he had a couple more hours before he had to leave, george and belle got to spend the flight together before parting ways themselves.

belle watched as george went into the airport to check the twos bags in as she said her dreaded goodbye to dream.

"i'll miss you." he said pulling her into a hug, her putting her head against his chest.
"i'll miss you too." she said softly while listening to his heartbeat, "we'll see each other soon."
"promise?" he asked.
"promise." she smiled looking up at him.
dream looked into her eyes, admiring her in person for the last time in a while. oh how he wanted to tell her how he felt.
she looked into his eyes, admiring his facial features, god she wanted to confess her feelings.
"belle-" he said before stopping himself. "have a safe flight." he smiled back at her, loosening his grip on her.
"i'll call you when i land." she grinned before catching up with george.
"damn it." the blonde mumbled now standing by himself.

~~~~

"you didn't say anything?!" sapnap practically yelled when dream came home.
"i didn't know what to say!" he defended.
"maybe something like 'belle i've been madly in love with you since you accused me of being thirteen years old over imessage' that might work." sapnap suggested.
"in what world would i say that." dream groaned.
"in a world where you weren't a pussy." the texan shrugged.
"you're not making me feel any better." he complained.
"i'm not trying to." sapnap said nonchalantly.

...

meanwhile in the airport george and belle were going through security after waiting in a line for thirty minutes.
"finally, that took forever." belle said to george while picking up her backpack.
"now we wait for our plane." the brunette smiled.
"only one hour to go." the girl nodded.

~~~
twitter

BELLE @jinglebelle
currently hiding in the bathroom
cause george keeps getting
recognised
———————————————

GEORGE @georgenootfound
i'm just too famous 😎

SAPNAP @sapnapalt
belle face reveal airport edition 😍
|
TUBBO @tubbolive_
what other editions are there?
|
SAPNAP @sapnapalt
well there was one time when
she almost got recognised cause
she was facetiming me in tesco

ERET @eret
why hide, they don't know what
you look like
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
my voice :(
|
ERET @eret
put on your american accent 😍😍

TOMMY @tommyinnit
pls stay hidden i don't want
them to know what u look
like before i do
|
JACKMANIFOLD @jackmanifoldtv
how does it make you feel that
i also don't know what she looks
like
|
BELLE @jinglebelle
i'm very hot jackmanifold
|
DREAM @dreamwastaken
can confirm 👍

...

"no ones around anymore, you'll be fine." george's voice rang through her phone.
"okay, i'm coming back." she said opening the door and walking through the terminals. she hung up the phone and made her way back to where the pair were sitting twenty minutes earlier.

"you're back!" he grinned, sitting leaning against the wall.
"i am!" she smiled, "can't risk my beautiful face getting leaked." she joked.
"of course not." george shook his head.

the two sat down next to each other looking through all the videos and pictures the group took during their trip. the two weeks had gone incredibly fast and no one wanted it to end.

the plane boarded and neither one of them slept the whole nine hours, they were taking advantage of being together face to face.

"so what are you guys?" george asked quietly, most people on the plane already asleep.
"what do you mean?" belle said.
"you and dream." he stated.
"friends?" the girl answered unsurely.
"you don't sound that certain." he said.
"we're friends." she repeated and hint of sadness in her voice.
"are you happy with that?" he asked again.
"what?"
"are you happy with just being friends." he said pushing it a little more.
"well i mean we are more than friends, we are really close." she smiled.
"but do you want to be more?" he raised his eyebrow.
"i guess i do." she sighed.

~~~~

after landing and an almost tearful goodbye to george, belle had one more flight to go until she was home. it went quickly though, only being an hour and a half long. and in no time she was back with her best friend.

 and in no time she was back with her best friend

just got back home, alex
picked me up :)

thanks again for letting
me stay at yours can't
wait to see you again <3

glad you got there fine!
it was great seeing you
in person :))

hopefully we will be face
to face again soon <3

...

"get in loser, we're going shopping." alex shouted cheerfully standing next to their car.
"al!" belle shouted back, running up to them and giving them a hug.
"missed me?" they grinned.
"of course." she nodded, putting her bags in the boot of the car.

"so are we coming back a taken lady?" they asked keeping their eyes on the road.
"we are not." belle shook her head.
"what?!" alex whisper yelled.
"i said i'm not." she repeated.
"what the hell man, i was rooting for you guys." alex said sadly, "what happened?"
"i wanted to tell him!" she started to explain, "but i got scared." she confessed.
"maybe next time then." alex gave her a reassuring smile.

authors note
i hate goodbyes omg

it's fine i'm sure they'll
see each other again ;)

it's fridayyyyy i'm so
happy it's not even funny :D

as always, take care of
yourself i love you <3