True Love's Kiss....Works Every Time

Outfit:

Hades is escorted into the room and Mal walks over to him

"Thank you for coming." Mal tells him.

"Didn't have much choice." Hades responds.

"Can you wake her?" Ben asks him.

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" Hades asks.

"She's..." Ben starts.

"One of your own." Hades says already knowing where he was heading. "Right. When you guys try to destroy the world it's an error in judgment. But when it's one of us lock them up and throw away the key. Right, Beast?" Beast glares at Hades before Hades holds out his hands. "Yeah. I'm gonna need to use my hands." Mal looks at Ben and Elena, who is sitting beside Audrey. Ben nods for the guards to uncuff him. Hades holds out his hand for the ember before Mal gives it to him. Once in his hand, his hair turns into blue flames. "Haven't lost my touch." Hades then turns to Beast and growls making Beast growl back.

"Dad!" Elena says making Hades stop. Hades stands at the end of Audrey's bed before the room turns blue. Hades waves the ember around but nothing happens. The room then goes back to normal.

"What happened? Why didn't it work?" Elena asks her father with a confused look on her face.

"It's not working because she needs to be woken up another way." Hades says quietly, as everyone looks at him confused. Mal then looks at Elena and gives her a look.

"No. No. No." Elena mumbled. "We broke up, she doesn't.....why would she still love me?"

"Because you're her true love." Ben tells her. Elena looks at him and then everyone in the room. She looks at Queen Leah, who nods at her.

Elena takes a deep breath, before moving a strand of Audrey's hair away from her face. She then leans and kisses her.

Audrey's eyes flutter open slowly before she sits up

Audrey's eyes flutter open slowly before she sits up. Elena eyes widened and she gasped softly.

"Audrey. You're okay." Queen Leah says as Audrey looks around.

"Tell me it was all a bad dream." Audrey says as she looks at Mal and Ben.

"I wish I could. But, it's over now." Ben tells her.

"I'm sorry." Audrey says as she moves closer to Mal and Ben. "I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you."

"I have owed you an apology for a very long time now." Mal says as she takes Audrey's hand in hers.

"And so have I." Ben says as he stands beside Mal.

"And perhaps, I have owed you one, too." Queen Leah tells Mal before bowing to her making Mal smile and bow back.

"Oh yeah." Hades says as Beast motions the guards towards him. They cuff Hades' hands behind his back before leading him out of the room. Mal then quickly follows them out, where Evie is waiting.

"How did I wake up?" Audrey asks Ben and her grandmother.

"By love." Ben tells her as he looks at Elena, who has her head down.

"Elena. I'm so sorry. For everything. I broke up with your for something stupid and I'm really sorry. I really am. Can you forgive me?" Audrey explains to her. Elena looks at her and stares into her eyes.

"It wasn't your fault." Elena says. "And I'm sorry too. For yelling and making you fall into deep sleep."

"It's okay." Audrey softly says. They both stare at each other in the eyes, before Elena leans and kisses her again.

They pull away before touching foreheads

"I love you Audrey." Elena says softly.

"And I love you." Audrey says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyy!!!! Soooooo.....true loves kiss does work every time!! Haha!! Hoped you guys enjoy and there's only about 4 chapters left of this story 🥺. Anyways, have a good day/night/afternoon. Love you all and also thanks for 42.2K reads on this story!! I appreciate!! Love you all!! Bye!!!

-Mary💗