Stronger Together

"Help me, Mal!" Celia calls out.

"Yeah, save your little friend, Mal!" Audrey yells making Mal's eyes turn green as she is covered in purple smoke emerging as a dragon. Mal flies to the top of the building to find Celia and Audrey. Mal blows a fire ball at Audrey, who uses the scepter to absorb it. Audrey then tries to zap Mal with the scepter.

"Help me, Mal!" Celia calls as Audrey grabs her.

"Careful not to fry your little VK buddy." Audrey taunts Mal, who then tries to ignite the ember with her flame.

"She doesn't stand a chance without the ember." Elena says as she, Uma, and Harry watch from below.

"Help me, Mal!" Celia calls again. Audrey then zaps Mal's wing making her fall.

"We're stronger together." Uma calls as her necklace starts glowing and Mal lands on the ground. Elena's eyes start to flash blue.

"Are you okay?" Elena asks panicked as she looks at Mal, who nods before holding out the ember to her. "You need to do it."

"We're stronger together! I'm right here, Elena! Regain your might and ignite. I'm right here, girl. I'm right here. Regain your might and ignite!" Uma chants as she walks closer to Mal and Elena, who holds out the ember and it regains it's glow.

"Yes!" Harry cheers as Uma laughs excitedly. Elena feels the magic course through her as eyes turns blue and she is surrounded by blue smoke. It disappears and she is revealed to have a blue top on, a long black skirt, black boots, and a black jacket on. Her hair is down and there is a necklace around her neck. Elena looks over at Mal in shock before giving her a nod. Mal picks Elena up by the arms before carrying her to the top. Elena is Hades's daughter.

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

"You want a piece of this, huh?" Audrey taunts Celia.

"No, no!" Celia cries as she cowers away. Mal sets Elena down on the edge of the roof before flying away.

"Audrey, leave her alone." Elena orders as she grips onto the ember, her glowing eyes disappearing. Audrey turns towards her laughing evilly.

"Or what?" Audrey asks before she tries to zap Elena but Elena uses the power of the ember to fight back as her eyes flash blue again.

"Go, Elena!" Celia cheers.

"Go, Elena! You got this! You got this, girl!" Uma cheers on from below. The ember starts to over power the scepter and with a yell from Elena, the ember wins.

"Yeah! Come on!" Harry cheers before he and Uma hug. Mal is covered in purple smoke as she lands on the roof beside Elena, who's blue eyes fade away.

"Elena! Mal!" Celia says as she runs and hits Mal.

"Celia. It's okay. I've got you." Mal says as she hugs her back. Celia hugs Mal and Elena walks over to Audrey, who hasn't moved. "Audrey? Oh, no." Elena tries to use the ember to wake her before her father's voice plays in her head, 'You're only half Hades. The ember won't do everything for you that it does it for me'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben, Evie, Carlos, Dude, and Jay are no longer stone.

"Come on. Let's go." Ben tells them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's slipping away." Evie says from where she sits beside Elena. Mal sits on the other side of Audrey's bed. Mal shares a looks with Elena and Evie before letting out a sigh.

"There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades." Mal starts to explain.

"Hades?" Ben asks as she interrupts her. "He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it."

"Actually he might do it for me, Elena, or Evie. He's our father." Mal tells him making everyone look at her in shock.

"Okay. Well, I'll have to send guards to get him." Ben says as he tries to process everything.

"Maybe I can hitch a ride." Uma tells him. "The Isle is my home. Someone needs to protect it."

"Well, then, you will need your first mate." Harry says as he walks over to Uma, making Elena look down sadly.

"The Isle will be in very good hands." Mal says to Uma with a smile.

"Can I go, too? I wish I could be in both places." Celia asks making Mal look down sadly. This was all her fault and she had to find a way to fix it somehow.

"I really think that Evie and Elena were right." Mal says as she stands up. "And...I do think that we could've been friends. And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that."

"You were just trying to do the right thing." Jay tells her with a small smile.

"Yeah." Uma agrees before Mal looks over to Evie sadly.

"I get it." Evie says as she stands up as well.

"You were only trying to do what's best for Auradon. And that makes you a true queen." Elena tells Mal with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter!! Are you guys shocked? 😏 Only a few more chapters left 😢......Anyways hope you all enjoyed this! Also, I'm going to be publishing a new story soon!! It's about Tony Stark's daughter, Kelsey Stark!! It'll be published on Friday!! I can't wait for you guys to see it! But that's all for today, and have a good day/night/afternoon!!

-Mary💗