"You will be learning about defensive spells, in a secure, risk-free way." She said clearly at us.

"Well, what use is that if we're gonna be attacked it won't be risk free." Harry said, and Umbridge imediatly turned her back to him.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class!" She shouted, walking back at her desk, placing her devilish smile back onto her lips as soon as she turned to us. "It is the view of the ministry..." She looked at me, from the corner of her eye. "...that a theoretical knowledge would be sufficient to get you through your examinations, which after all, is what school is all about-" Harry imediatly spoke on top of her.

"And how is theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?!" Harry asked indignated.

"There's nothing out there, dear!" She shouted, keeping her smile on. "Who do you imagine want to attack children, like yourself?" She asked him.

"Oh I don't know maybe..." He said sarcastically, as if he was thinking hard of someone. "...Lord Voldemort." He said firmly, and all the class went quiet, staring at Harry.

Umbridge's lips quickly change from smiling to a firm line, and looked now between all the class.

"Now let me make this, quite plain, you have been told that a certain dark wizard, is ar large, once again...this is a lie." She pronounced the four last words very clearly before Harry interrupt her again.

"It's not a lie, I saw him, I fought him!-" Harry shouted at her, but she imediatly cut him off.

"Detention, Mr. Potter!" Umbridge blowed out, almost yelling.

"So according to you Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?" Harry shouted indignated.

"Cedric Diggory's death, was a tragic accident." Umbridge replied firmly.

"It was murder! Voldemort killed him, you must know that!" Harry shouted angrily at her.

"Enough!" Umbridge yelled scaring all of us. "Enough..." She said more calmly. "See me later Mr. Potter, my office." She said firmly, placing her smile back at her lips.

Charlotte was looking at me, knowing what I was about to do, telling me not to, but I was blind, blind for such atrocity.

"This is ridiculous, Harry is telling the truth, and you are offending one of ours classmates death by denying it!" I shouted, standing up from my seat.

"Detention for you as well Miss Blackwell." She said firmly, and gave a little giggle after looking between all the class.

I wanted to argue, but I know it was useless with this vile woman, frustrated, I sat back down, and saw Charlotte shaking her head as she saw I had been stupid by talking back at her, and just gave a little sigh.

"What's wrong with that woman?" I said only to Charlotte could hear.

"The Ministry says Harry's lying about You-Know-Who's return." She said firmly.

"Why would they say that?" I asked indignated.

"You tell me."

{☆~☆}

Later that day, I went to the Umbridge's office, as I found Harry in the way.

"Hey, it's Lara right?" He asked softly, as we walked together, towards Umbridge's office for our detention, and I nodded gently at him. "Er- thank you, for standing up against Umbridge today, the number of people who believes me is pretty low..."

"There's nothing you need to thank me for, she's disrespecting a person's life, and I can't support that..." I said softly. "...or her." I said in annoyed tone.