Aizawa x Chubby reader ☁ /fluffy pillows

Your POV
"Aww he's so cute when he sleeps" I whisper looking at a sleeping Shota. Poor thing hasn't slept in 12 days. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to get up well at the same time he did say my breasts are like pillows so must be why. "Mom where's da- oh sorry" Shinso saying opening the door, "He's sleeping whatcha need sweetie" I say trying to get up without waking Sho up, "Eri needs help with her hair and I can't do it right" Shinso saying walking to Eri's room. "Hi Mommy" Eri saying hugging me, "Hi Baby I heard that shinso needed a little assistance so what hairstyle do you want" I Say as Eri shows me the picture. So sat down in a chair and started to do her hair.  "Hey Shinso sweetheart can you grab the  grease from my bathroom please" I say brushing Eri's hair, "Yes Ma'am" Shinso say going upstairs, "That was quick Shins- SHOTA AIZAWA PUT ME DOWN I'M DOING ERI'S HAIR" I say hitting him eventually he put me on the couch pushed me down and layed his face in my boobs, "Sho why are laying in my boobs right now I was doing Eri's hair", "I'm laying on you because you moved and I was laying on your pillows and I was relaxed but you had to move and wake up so I'm not letting you get up this time,"Come on Shota I have to finish Eri hair after I do that I can come and cuddle with you okay" I say running my hands through his hair, "Fine but you better or else" Shota saying letting me getting up. "Your daddy is crazy" I say to Eri and finishing up her hair. "I'm Shot- WHAT DID I SAY STOP PICKING ME UP BOY", "Listen I don't care if your chubby or small I'll still love you and picking you up whether you like it or not now don't get up again" Aizawa saying laying on me, "Okay night my baby" I giggled as he falls back to sleep.
_________________________________________

Hello everybody I hope your having a good day but I'm in school and I'm just finishing this up so having good day or night-
Samurai out this peace BISHES ⚔