"Kaatil hai ye!"

"Aisi ladki ka to mooh kala karke poore gaon mai ghumana chahie!"

Few ladies steps towards her making her scared.
Anirudh and other moves but was suddenly caught by Kamal's goons.
"Neeya!!!"

Neeya, with her trembling feel moves backwards but the ladies were faster and grabs her hand and drags her towards the crowd.
"Ye ladki...pehle Indra dada ko phansaya aur jab Mann Bhar gya to maar dia!" That lady said, and also she was one of Kamal's and she was very well provoking other.

Neeya looks back at struggling Anirudh, scared, and she can see the fear and anger in his eyes.
Batuk, Som and Binoy were also trying their best to free themselves.

Neeya tries her best to get ahold of her grip but she failed.

The lady drags and push her in between the crowd. As she balanced her self, she felt cold water hit her body.

"Neeeyyyaaa..." "Baaauuddiii..!!" She can hear her family's screaming for her.

Hey Vision was blurry due to water. And that's when she felt a pressure on her saree pallu.
She held her sarree tightly by her shoulder, screaming to stop. "ye galat hai!!...chodho mujheee....."
"Choooddhoooo...."

There Infront of Anirudh's eyes, her wife was being molested for no reason at all. His blood was only boiling to the extent.
He looks at Kamal who was smiling evil-ly.
"Kamal! Pachataega TU!."
But Kamal ignores him by laughing it off..

"Kamal!!! Bahu ko chor Doo.. Tum bhi jaante ho ki usne ni mara hai.. ye paap hai!." Trilochan cried out.

Now seeing people pulling her saree, made him more angrier and he jerked off the man by kicking one of them in the balls and head-punching the other guy.

He saw that lady bringing some dirty mud to put on his wife.

He ran pushing people out of his way, and jerked off the people pulling her saree pallu.
He draped it around her wet yet fragile body and took her in his arms tightly and eyeing all of them in angry.
"BASSS!!!" his lion like roar like voice and the fiery eyes was enough to stop them.

"Ek kadam aur nahi!." He hissed out angrier.

He had enough today and now it was over the limit.

He caress Neeya's hair and starts walking away.
"Dada!" Som and Batuk also ran to them, checking them.

Trilochan and Binoy looks on, broken yet angrier.

Anirudh eyes Kamal with so much anger like warning him to stay away from his family, but he knows, he won't leave them and especially Neeya, he won't.

Neeya tries to keep her calm assuring herself that she is in Anirudh's arm, away from all the cruelty. 
Sniffing, she slightly gets away from Anirudh who looks at her concerned.
"Mai theek hu." She answered but he very well knew she isn't.

And everyone, starts walking away, leaving their world, their home behind, with heavy heart.

Each step was heavy for all of them. Their legs were shaking, their hearts were throbbing and they were trying their best to be strong for each other, but deep inside, they were shattered completely...

As they were walking around the village, the villagers were like ignoring them, some were staring at them with hate, some were talking among them; but one thing was common, anger and hatred..