Ignoring him, they step out of their house with heavy heart and starts walking when the police officer stops them.
"Apke samaan ki talashi leni hogi qki koi bhi keemti cheez aap apne sath nhi le ja skte." Everyone looks on.
"Arey par q? Humara samaan hai. Humne kamaya hai aur aap-" "-koi fark nhi padhta issey Binoy ji. Ye sab ab angrez sarkaar ka hai."

They wanted to defend, but they knew there's not going to be any benefit. Sighing, they keeps their luggage down and police starts digging in it.
It was so cruel time, it was like they are not digging in their things, but their skin.

There Kamal was standing looking at them, with his devil smile and smirk on. He was enjoying this so much, but still it wasn't enough for him. He has all things planned and he was more than curious to see the family suffer.

Neeya and Anirudh can see the hate in Kamal's eyes, there was fire burning in his eyes of happiness and the eagerness of revenge was adding to the fire.

After digging, the money that Binoy and Trilochan kept for their use, was taken out. Even the costly clothes and some other accessories were too taken out. There was nothing left in their bags instead of simple clothes.

"Aap apne gehne utarie aur aap log apni chain or angoothiya nikalie." The police constable orders them.

I wish I could describe how much, literally how much hard it was for them, how much helpless they were feeling but not every emotion, feeling is describable especially when the feelings are too painful and strong.

With heavy heart, Trilochan takes out his chain and ring, Binoy doing same. Neeya too take out her earrings, jewelry and bangles except shakha pola.
And the police goes inside with all the things.

Neeya looks back at the house. Her eyes rest on the balcony where alot of things happened in past. All those lil moments, Anirudh teaching her, drinking coffee together at night, watching stars together, Anirudh doing yoga and her watching him and sometimes he makes her do too, their chit chats, beginning of the special bonding of Trilochan and hers, and so mny memories....

Him, crying for her there, realising love for her, her getting Saundesh for him just for his forgiveness, and their each and every moments...

Sighing, Anirudh holds Neeya's hand tightly, as to assure her, comfort her.
Neeya inhales deeply to stop herself from crying, and taking a glance at their beloved house, everyone turned away with their heavy heart and start walking away.

"Ruko!." It was Kamal.
Everyone stops and looks at him smiling evil-ly.

Already the villagers were gathered around and Kamal wanted to waste no chance.
He moves forward as to address them.
And signals to his goon.
"Aaj Mai apke samne bade dukh ke sath ye Batana Chahta hu...ki Mera...Mera beta Indra...ab is duniya mai nahi rha..."

The villagers look on and everyone starts wondering what happened. Neeya and other looks on at him and they can clearly see the act he was putting up.

No doubt villagers respected Kamal and after he put up the act to punish his son for abducting children.

"Aur aap jaante hai ki mere bete ki maut ki wjh Kaun hai.!?" He said mourning.
He pointed to Roy chowdharys.

"Inki bahu, Neeya ne."

That's it. That's the end.
Neeya looks on at his evil smiling face.

The villagers started murmuring when a voice came,"arey ye to kothe Mai rehke aai hai."

"Kaisi besharm ladki hai ye."

"Suna h ki un ladkiyo ke sath ye bhi kothe Mai rehke aai hai. Aisi ladki ko rehne ni dena chahie!"