Chapter 4 | After

||Lexa||
I feel like I could talk to Clarke for hours. We talked about everything. I learned about how she and her mom moved here because her dad died I felt bad because I know how it felt when my dad Augustus died.
We talked everything her art and  my karate. Than we would talk about the most randomness things like if pineapple belongs on pizza or what some of our favorite books were. When we finally finished it was 7:00.
"I should take you home," I say as we stand up walking to the door.
"Yeah it is getting a little late,"

*at Clarke's door
"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school," I say turning quickly to my car until she grabs my arm.
"It's Friday and I heard that next week is unity week," she explained
"I must've forgot because I was talking with you," I say smiling
"Why don't you come in," I look at her confused
"But I just met you today," I said
"But it feels like I've known you for years now come on," she assured.
I go inside and sit on the couch.
"We could watch a movie," She suggested
"That would be nice," I said
"I'll be right back," she said I take this time to text my mom that I might be late.

Mom
Me: hey I staying at Clarke's house for a little bit so I might be home late
Mom: it's ok sweetie I have to be gone for break anyway.
Me: luv u
Mom: I love you too sweetheart🥰
Mom: and make sure your brothers and nephew don't burn the house down.
Me: ok and you don't have to put a period
My mom can be so cringe sometimes. When I put my phone down Clarke comes with a blanket and popcorn.
"Here let me get that," I say getting the blanket from Clarke and setting it on the couch.
"You're such a gentlewomen," she says as she touches my collarbone than sits down it gives me chills up my spine. I sit back down on the couch.
"So what do you want to watch," she asks
"I dunno something on Netflix I guess," I reply
She turns on the tv and scrolls. As she's doing that I can't help but stare at her and realize how beautiful she looks with her long blonde hair and blue that sparkle like the ocean.
"Earth to lexa," she says waving her hands in my face. I snap out my fantasies.
"So what are we watching," I cough looking at the screen. She hear her chuckle a little and I can't help but smile.
"We're watching atypical,"
"And you can take off your jacket and shoes if you want," she noted I stand up and take my shoes and jacket off and put them on the ground. As I sit back on the couch Clarke puts the blanket over me.
"Should we start," she sighed
"Yeah,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've watched at least three episodes now we're about to watch the fourth one when she lays her head on my shoulder and grabs on to my arm. I don't know what to do but I'm not complaining. Halfway through the episode she says something.
"You want to go to my room," she whispers in my ear so sexy I can't fathom what she just said and I just freeze like an idiot.
"Looks like woods got wood," she said
"What?," I say confused
She points to my pants and I have a boner.
"Jesus!," I shout and I start to cover myself with my hands.
"No lexa it's fine I can do that to people sometimes," she laughs
"I'm sorry it's just...," I trail off I don't even have words for how embarrassed I am right now.
"No lexa don't do that," she says as she removes my hands and starts to crawl on her knees.
"Clarke what are you doing," I ask nervously
"Nothing," she starts to unbuckle my belt but I stop her.
"Clarke we just met this morning," I say
"You know how many guys and girls I've slept with and just met them two seconds ago,"
"Except you aren't no one nightstand  lexa I actually didn't want to sleep with you when I saw you I actually wanted to know you first I don't know you just do something to me lexa," she declared
In that moment I kiss her cupping her cheek I. My hands. I pull away. I totally dismissed the part we're she told me she had slept with many guys and girls.
"You do something to me two Clarke," I say whispered. She continues to unzip my pants but again I stop her.
"Clarke I don't want to take advantage of you," I exclaimed
"I want this lexa....please,"
"I don't know Clarke,"
"Your dick says otherwise," she says I look at my crotch than back at her.
"Are you sure?," I ask
"Yeah just relax lexa trust me," she says and pushes me back to the couch. She pulls my pants down than my boxers and the next minute I know she sucking my cock. I can't help but let a moan escape my mouth. I close my eyes and put my hands on my head as I'm huffing and puffing.
"Clarke," I whimper
"Just relax lex," than she puts it back in her mouth. The nickname she gave me just make a me more hornier. I feel like I'm about to come until the door opens. Clarke immediately gets up and I put the blanket over ourselves.
"Hey Clarke who is this?," her mom questions
"This is a friend I met at school today," she says I wave at her. She comes over and I get scared but she comes to just shake my hand and than proceeds to the kitchen.
"I'm glad you made some new friends clarke oh yeah and what's your name sweetheart,"
"Lexa," I answer
"Well it was since to meet you lexa," she reply's than I feel a hand jacking me off I look at Clarke with a confused face but she ignores me and keeps doing it.
"You can stay over if like and Clarke I just came to get some lunch there having a important meeting so I might not be home for a couple of days," she announced
"It's okay mom we have break this week anyway so I'll be fine," Clarke confirmed
At this point I'm almost there and she can see that so she goes faster.
"We'll see you than sweetie!," she yells before closing the door. I let out a huge moan and come all over Clarke's hand.
"Wow lex," I push her against the couch and than she gets up to wash her hand. I get up and buckle my belt than go over to her.
"We could've got caught you know," I say hitting her In the arm.
"You only live once right," she looks at me with a smirk. I scoff but smile.
"I think I should go home before my siblings start wondering," I say and grab my things.
"Why can't you stay over," she says sweetly with a pouty face.
"My brother will probably have party since moms gone so if he does I'll text you if does," as I leave out the door she turns me around to kiss me.
"And I'm afraid if we sleep in the same bed you'll do more than just give me a blowjob.....and handjob," than I walk out the door and to my car. When I get in I receive a text.

Clarke
Clarke: you forgot to say bye
Me: 👋
Clarke: whatever
Me: will you be safe tho I don't want to worry
Clarke: I'll be fine lex I've stayed alone at home many times
Me: fine
Clarke: bye
Me: bye Clarke
I drive home and listen to music. (I recommend the playlist I put in the second chapter)
I get in the door quietly because it's 12:00. I go up to my room and change into some comfy clothes than into bed. I think about Clarke I've literally only known her for one day and I really like her I mean with us meeting this morning and our conversation in the coffee shop and the couch incident I really like and I can't wait to know her more.