The breakfast date

Začít od začátku

Time cut Present 

With a suppressed sigh, Robin Locksley woke up from his wonderful dream and realized that he was on the sofa and yet he had the feeling that he had never slept better.

 When he took a look at his chest and noticed that his Regina was lying snuggled up against him, her jet black long hair that was usually perfectly styled falling over her back , messed up all over his lap and torso, while she was still sleeping soundly.

 Exactly the sight of his sleeping wife reminded him again that the reality was something completely different than the fairy tale world he just dreamed the second ago. 

Because the fact was ... when Regina woke up she would back away from him, even apologize and try to get rid of her sexual confusion.

 "Oh Regina ... if you only remember!" Robin breathed lovingly again her lips and dared to stroke her long straight hair and, lost in thoughts, to look at it long and intensely, so that he could absorb every single facial feature of his beautiful wife and internalize it anew.

"I love you!" He finally breathed gently and breathed a tender, almost breathed kiss on her forehead before he slowly moved away from her head and laid it on the couch, always careful not to wake her, since he wants her to continue sleeping.

He quickly got dressed and made his way to Granny in no time to get croissants, because he just realized that he could prepare breakfast for the two of them and he was back home just as quickly. 

The mar mediterraneo used to complete the garden table on the veranda, which he had brought to the beach, lovingly covered with shells and flowers, so that for the first time he thanked God that Cora had brought her to this picturesque area. 

"Wake up my love", Robin finally whispered quietly but excitedly in her ear and placed a gentle kiss on her hairline while he continued to stroke her long hair and realized that he liked the feeling of the smooth, heavy black hair even better than the long bob that she had loved to wear in the New World or In Storybrooke.

 He already knew that he would not say this under any circumstances because he did not want to influence her decision how she wore her hair.

 "Robin? Are we really fell asleep like that last night? " mumbled a familiar voice way too close to his body and when he turned his attention back to his wonderful wife he realized that she was looking at him almost worried and somewhat cautious because he seemed so far away with his thoughts.

 In her face he even found a bit of uncertainty and the question of whether she should draw his attention to her or let him indulge in his thoughts. 

"We ... I brought breakfast Regina! I hope you are hungry" he immediately tried to change the subject and hoped that he could cover up the fact that he had spent most of the morning looking at her. 

"Davvero Locksley? Un date breakfast?" the pretty woman burst into a giggle that seemed way too young, innocent and naive for her age and her past, but at the same time she raised her eyebrows because she didn't want to believe her intuition and at the same time forbade her body to behave like a teenager on a first date. 

"If you put it that way, yes Mrs. Locksley. Than you got yourself a date" Robin couldn't hold back his grin and helped his beautiful wife up from the sofa before carefully leading her outside with one hand on her back, where she was welcomed by the sound of the waves crashing down the beach, the smell of salt and the sight of the beautifully decorated table for two, which was placed on the white shining beach. 

"Robin this is ... beautiful" Regina breathed clearly overwhelmed and sat down on the chair that was just pulled back by her "husband" to make it clear to her that she should sit down if she wanted too .