Chapter 16: I Do Believe In Fairies!

Start from the beginning

"Need a ride?" Derek asks, from the driver seat of his, beautiful, car. I nod my head shyly, walking around to the passenger side of the car. I open the door and slide onto the smooth leather seat.

"Thank you." I tell him, to which he replies with a nod. We drive in silence for a few moments before I speak up, "Um, Deaton told me what I was and Scott told me what you and him were..." I trail off, before clearing my throat.

"He told me that I am a fairy, and you and Scott are werewolves." I say, looking at him for a reaction, his jaw only ticks and he keeps his eyes on the road.

"We're here." Derek says, nodding to the big house in front of us. My house.

"Um, thank you." I say quietly, opening the car door and stepping out onto my driveway.

"Hey Clarey," Derek starts, sending shivers down my back, "You need to be careful now a days, alright? We don't need you getting hurt." He says stiffly.

I smile slightly and lean across the passenger seat to kiss him on the cheek, "Goodnight Derek."

⭐⭐⭐

After finding out that Stiles got paralyzed by a giant lizard the last place I wanted to be was at a lacrosse game.

"Maybe we should have brought a jacket." Allison says, I was sitting next to her and her grandfather, Gerard.

"You're cold, take my coat." Gerard tells her.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Oh, yeah. Good-God is it always this violent?" Gerard asks, I excuse myself from them and run up to Stiles who now has the key to Gerard's office.

We have a plan to get a beastiary from Gerard, so we can find out what the giant lizard is.

Walking toward the school I spot Lydia in her car. Walking over to her I stand beside her car.

"Hey, Lydia, what's wrong?" I ask and she just shakes her head.

"Lydia, come on." Stiles says when she rolls the window up.

"Go away. I don't need anyone seeing my cry." She sobs.

"Come on, Lydia. You shouldn't care if people see you cry, all right? Especially you." Stiles tells her, with a sad smile.

"Why?" She questions.

"Because I think you look really beautiful when you cry." To worried about Lydia to feel jealous, I ignore his statement.

"You are gonna think I am crazy." Lydia chokes out.

"If you trust me on anything, you can trust me on this. There's nothing that you can say to me that will make you sound crazy. Literally, nothing! Can you just give me 5 minutes? I know, I'm sorry. But, just stay here, continue crying - or not crying - if you want, whatever works for you, but stay here, I will be right back, and then we can talk About anything. Okay? Yeah? Just 5 minutes." Stiles rushes, and pulls me along with him as he runs towards the school.

After not finding anything in the office, Derek finds us and we're dragged to the swimming pool by Erica.

"What did you see at the mechanics garage?" Derek questions.

"Several alarming eta violations I am seriously considering reporting." Stiles answers sarcastically, making me stifle a giggle.

Derek isn't so amused and pops a basket ball with his hands, scaring the crap out of Stiles and I.

"Holy God." I mutter looking at the flat ball.

"Try that again." Derek demands.

"All right, the thing was slick-look. Um, skin's dark. Kind of patterned. I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Okay? Because I have someone I really need to talk to. Huh! All right, fine, eyes. Eyes are, um, yellowish. And, um, has a lot of teeth. Oh. And it's got a tail, too. Are we good? What? Have you seen it? You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I am talking about." Stiles explains.

All of sudden Erica is thrown across the room and I let out a shriek.

⭐⭐⭐

We've been sitting in a deep pool for awhile when Derek speaks,

"Get me out of here before I drown."

"You worried about drowning? Did you notice the thing out there with multiple rows of teeth." Stiles snaps.

"Did you notice I'm paralyzed, in 8 feet of water from the neck down?" Derek growls.

"What's it waiting for?Wait, did you see that? I don't think he can swim."

Suddenly there's a sharp pain in my back and I feel like my lungs are being squeezed tightly, then Im not in the water anymore.

"It's called a kanima." Derek says as he, Stiles, and Scott walk toward me

"You knew the whole time." Scott says.

"Only when it was confused by its own reflection. It doesn't know who it is, or what." Dereks says, he and Stiles kept glancing at me.

"What else do you know?" Scott questions.

"Stories or rumors. A shape-shifter, but it's not right. It's like a.." Derek starts.

"An abomination." Stiles finishes.

"Derek? We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents?" Scott says making me wince, Derek is definitely not gonna like that.

"You trust them."Derek angrily says.

"Nobody trusts anyone! That's the problem. While we're here, arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, faster than any of us, and it's killing me and we don't know anything about it." Scott shouts.

"I know one thing, I find it? I am gonna kill it!" Derek answers, before walking away.

Later that night I start to get ready for bed in pajama shorts and a tank top.

Sighing tiredly, I climb into bed and close me eyes,

"You can teleport."

I scream sitting up and find Derek staring at me, hidden in the shadows of my room.

"Sweetheart you okay?" My 'mom' yells from downstairs.

Screaming back a quick yes, I look over at Derek with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Why the hell are you in here?" I whisper shout.

He rolls his eyes and walks closer to my bed side,"Stiles and I saw you teleport out of the pool. Is that one of your new abilities?"

I nod slowly, not knowing where this was going.

"That'll come in handy. Go to sleep now, goodnight."

I watch as he leaves out my window, and I mutter a small goodnight to him.

⭐⭐⭐

A/N: Update! YAY! lol I hope you like the Clarek scene I put in there!

Comment some feed back and vote!

Wuv you!!