"and you know (y / n) you reminded me of my sibling who was at home." said Merry.

"really?" I asked.

Merry nodded "you and them are the same !! starting from the attitude of both of you and the cuteness of both of you." answered Merry with a smile.

"does Merry's sis have siblings?" I asked.

"I have 2 younger siblings !! 1 girl and 1 boy !!." answered Merry.

"What are their names Brother Merry !?" I asked happily.

"A girl named Calestia and a boy named Joshy !!" said Merry.

"woah ~!" I amazed.

"Calestia is 5 years old while Joshy is 7 years old, Calestia has black hair with brown underneath and while Joshy has brown hair with black underneath." said Merry, thinking about her sibling.

"Having a sibling is fun, huh ~" I said.

"Does (y / n) have a siblings?" asked Merry.

I shook my head "I don't have a sibling at all because I'm only an only child." I said while looking the sky.

"oh ... uh ... how about now you tell me about yourself." said Merry.

" About myself?" I said.

Merry nodded happily then I thought about me and my family.

"hmmm ..." I muttered.

Then suddenly there was a memory of something that appeared, I saw a tree, a crowd, 2 skeletons, magic, and ... death.

I immediately woke up with wide eyes, I then held my heart that was beating fast after seeing the memory.

"what the hell !!" I thought in surprise.

"(y / n) !! what's wrong? Why do you look so shocked !?" said Merry, confused and surprised.

I then saw Merry and I could see Merry's surprised expression.

"(y / - (y / n)." Merry murmured.

suddenly my head was dizzy and my vision became black.

??? pov

"huh? her memory started to come back again?" I said.

Then I saw the necklace in my hand which slowly turned half orange and green.

then my door opened "??? is it time for us to go there and change everything?" ask ???

I then saw ??? seriously "no ... we'll wait for the right time." I said.

then come ??? and my brother "??? how much longer we will follow them?" asked ??? with a little annoyance.

"be patient ??? we don't know when and what is said by ??? is true ... we have to wait at the right time or not our plans will be ruined and we can't save HER anymore." said my brother ???.

I see ??? looked away, then my brother saw me suprise.

"We've all been here but ... where's the glitch and ???" asked my brother.

"They're both looking for someone to take us to HER." I answered.

not long after that come ??? and ??? while carrying someone on the blue thread belonging to ???

"hey !! let me go" said the person.

"Shut up or I'll tighten this thread." said ??? coldly.

I shook my head sweatily because of how cold the words were ???