Telling the fans with little mix

Lauren's pov
We've been home for a few days now,katie has been getting quizzed on twitter by our fans i messaged the girls :
Me: guys i know were all in the same room,but do you think we should do a twitcam or tweet longer about katie staying with us 😕
Normani: get out my head i was thinking the same thing 😱
Ally 😄 yeah lo i think thats a good idea ❤️
Dinah: def a good idea guys 🙏😉
Camila: guys look at katie!!
😳😱😭💔
I looked up and seen katie shaking like crazy,"woahh whats happened"ally said pulling katie into a hug,dinah took katie's phone just to check things out,"babe we need to talk to you anyway"normani said smiling "were going to tell the fans that you're staying with us,that way maybe the questions will stop"ally said still hugging katie "wwhat if they hate mme"katie said looking down,"then me and the girls will deal with it" sarah said coming into the bus "i have a surprise for all of you"sarah said opening the door,their stood the girls from little mix smiling"oh my god we've missed you girls"camila said hugging them all.
Normani's pov
As little mix came onto the bus with all the kids,jesy,perrie and jade walked in "oh my god are you ok sugar"perrie shouted hugging Katie"iii think so"katie said shaking"we'll be back in two seconds we'll just help get the kids asleep"jade said smiling,"katie you'll be ok i promise"ally said smiling,lauren walked in carrying her laptop,as she walked passed she grabbed hold of katie,"were all on you're side babe trust us"i said as katie nodded.
Camila's pov
I seen katie with lauren and mani,as i walked upto her lauren turned and smiled at me"here katie go and sit down with camz, we'll be their soon"lauren said passing me katie's hand,we walked to the lounge and jesy and perrie were sat down,i seen jesy stand up and come to sit next to katie,"so katie are you having fun with the girls"jesy asked smiling,just then lauren sat down with her laptop.
Dinah's pov
As we started the twitcam,katie was sat next to me shaking like crazy,lauren and ally were in front of me,camila was on the other side of katie mani was next to camila,little mix were behind us,"guys im sure things will be ok,little mix girls are you ok to take katie outside if she gets to scared or upset" sarah asked looking at us all, "yeah we'll take her outside"jade said smiling at katie,"ok we all ready to start"lauren asked looking at us all,we all nodded and the camera came on.
Ally's pov
"Well hey Harmonizers,we have some news for you and we hope you will all listen,you all remember katie who won a year with us,well something has happened"my voice cracked lauren looked at me and wrapped her arm round me,"something horrible has happened and basically katie is now with us forever" i said "we know some of you have been asking her questions on twitter,but just know that we all check katie's phone,because she used to be bullied,so just keep that in mind" lauren said staring at the camera "not that were saying you're being horrible we just want to keep katie safe,she's our little sister now"dinah said smiling "yeah if anything you've all been amazing and kind to her" camila said,we then watched katie walk off the bus and jesy and leigh run after her with perrie and jade close behind.
Jesy's pov
We all walked and caught up with katie,as i reached her i grabbed her hand and got her to stop,katie was trying to talk,breathe,and calm down all at the same time, i pulled her into a hug as the rest of the girls came over,"its ok,you'll be ok shhh"i said as katie tried to calm down "i wanna go to fifth harmony",katie said "but have they finished"she asked looking at us "yeah babe they have finished now,come on we'll go back"leigh said leading katie back to the bus.
Lauren's pov
As katie came back onto the bus,i grabbed her and pulled her into a hug,as soon as i hugged her i seen her calm down,the others all gathered round hugging her ,"we love you baby"i said then katie said something that made us so freaking happy "i love you to".