🌹Jealousy🌹

Before I start the book I want to make emojis for the different topics in this book

Smut=🌹
Fluff=🐑
Angst=💙

If you want to look back on the symbols I'll put them in the description

Enjoy the first chapter!

|this chapter contains|Smut|sex toys|

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Deku has been avoiding Bakugou ever since middle school, so you could imagine how he felt in the position he was in.

Bakugou walked into the classroom and sat down. He caught Deku staring at him as he sat down and decided to brush it off. The truth was Bakugou never really liked Deku, at least that's what he thought for awhile. He had recently developed a feeling for Deku that he didn't recognize. It was a certain lust. It made him daydream about different situations. He couldn't deny that he was a little obsessed, he wouldn't say it out loud of course, but he couldn't deny that it was true.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After class, Bakugou found Todoroki talking to Deku and he couldn't hide the jealousy on his face. He walked over to the and said, rather loudly, "Hey Icy-Hot! Back off!". Todoroki looked at the blonde male for a moment before he walked away, acting a bit suspicious. Bakugou grabbed Deku by the wrist and started pulling him down the hall. Deku looked a bit worried as he spoke " Kacchan! W- where are you taking me!" Bakugou didn't say anything as he pulled the panicking male down the street. They arrived at Bakugou's home and the blonde dragged the green haired male inside rather hastily.

Deku soon found himself being pushed against the closed door of his childhood friend's home. Him looking at Deku with visible lust in his eyes. Deku started to look down at the ground but was stopped with his chin being pulled back up to look at the other. Before he knew it he was pulled into a hard kiss, melting into it, his cock getting harder with each kiss. Bakugou noticed this almost instantly, pulling away to look at the other, "You like that?" he said, more of a statement than a question. "Let's take this to the bedroom", Deku felt excited but scared at the same time, he didn't know what Bakugou wanted to do with him. Without realising it, he found himself being thrown onto a bed. He snapped back into reality when he heard the lock click.

He caught on to what Bakugou wanted as soon as Bakugou started to walk over, pulling his shirt off. Deku just stared at the blonde males body, seeing the scars and the build that Bakugou had accumulated over time, fighting the urge to just rush over and start sucking on his chest. While Deku was zoning out, Bakugou made his way over to Deku waiting for the shorter one to react. After a couple moments, he did, staring as Bakugou kissed his neck. Deku finally lost his composer as Bakugou started leaving hickys down his neck all the way to the rim of his pants. The taller male looked at the smaller and gave a look that said everything, Deku nodded and slowly everything started unfolding....

Deku barely remembered how much time had passed but he was getting impatient. He kept winning and pleaing for Bakugou to fuck him already. But Bakugou's answer was always the same "soon my puppy" and that made Deku even needier. Bakugbae looked at Deku with a questioning look and Deku nodded furiously, knowing the question Bakugou was trying to ask. Deku watched as Bakugou walked over to his dresser and pulled out a small bottle of liquid. Deku was confused until Bakugou motioned for his to spread his legs, which he did without hesitation. Bakugou spread some of the liquid on his fingers and started to tease the shorter male. He slipped a finger into the smaller males entrance and smirked at the low gasp he was rewarded with.

Deku's POV

I gasped as I felt something cold enter my body. It felt painful for a second but then the only thing I felt was pleasure. I heard Kacchan walk over to the closet. 'I wonder what he's doing' I thought. Kacchan came back a second later and walked back over to me. "What were you doing Kacchan" I asked questioningly. He responded with a shrug. "You'll find out soon" he said with a smirk. I just looked at him and decided to brush it off. He sat down in front of me again and motioned for me to spread my legs. As soon as I did he stuck two fingers in me. "Kacchan~ Ahhh~" I moaned out, which in return I earned a smirk from the man sitting in front of me.

3rd person's POV

Deku was a mess in front of Kasuki. He barely did anything and Deku was already moaning uncontrollably. Every time he moaned he could hear the impatient ness in his voice and, after awhile, he gave in. He lined himself up with Deku's entrance and slowly pushed in. He waited for Deku to give the signal. A few minutes later Deku nodded, which told Katsuki to move, and he did. Deku started to break down into moans. Saying things like "Kacchan~ p-please~ f-faster~" and just pornigrafic nonsense. This turned Katsuki on. He wasted no time in thrusting in and out of Deku, slowly getting faster as time passed. Suddenly a gasp came from in front of him. He knew exactly why. Katsuki smirked and whispered "found it~". He started thrusting harder and faster until Deku looked like he couldn't stand it.

Katsuki's POV

Deku said something but it was too quite to make out. I gave him a look of confusion. " What did you say?" I asked. Deku almost yelled "I-I'm gonna c-c-CUM". That was enough for me. I pulled out and heard a whine from Deku. I looked over at him. " Don't worry puppy, just wait~". Deku sat there, starring at me, wondering what I was doing. I came back with something in my hand. Deku looked at it and immediately understood what was going to him. I smirked. "Get ready puppy~".

3rd person's POV

Deku spread his legs (that horny b-) and Bakugou walked towards him. He sat between Deku's legs and pushed a vibrator inside of him. " K-Kacchan~ t-turn it off please~" he moaned out. Drool was dripping from the side of his mouth along with his tongue partially hanging out. "Seems like you're enjoying it though~" Katsuki said with a smirk on his face. Deku cummed all over his stomach and Katsuki finally pulled the vibrator out(these horny little sh- ok I'll stop now). Once the vibrator was laying on the dresser Deku and Katsuki lied down on the bed for a little bit.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After awhile, Katsuki picked Deku up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. "Kacchan wha-" but Deku was cut off by Katsuki throwing him into the tub. The blonde cleaned himself and the shorter male, finally they could rest. Bakugou laid Deku down softly and went to leave before he heard a faint whisper. "Kacchan please don't leave....". Sighing the blonde laid his body next to the smaller male. The green haired boy grabbed onto his arm and pulled him into a cuddle. They just cuddled for the rest of the night and forgot that they would have to explain why Deku couldn't walk in the morning, but for now they just relaxed and fell asleep.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yay! :D Finally done 😌 I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my book!

I worked really hard on this so I would appreciate any comments you guys have on this it for now.....

Have a good day/afternoon/night! I love you all! 😁

Requests go here →