Chapter 8. The  Finale 🤍

Peter: " how could this have happened?? Wait.. who kidnapped her?! Where is she?!?!" I started crying frantically.

Tony: " I know kid this is bad but we needed you to help us to get her back. We found where she's being held but we can't go in."

Peter: " whyyy???!!!"

Natasha: " hey Peter calm down we're just trying to help." She said in a calming voice.

Peter: " I - I'm sorry you guys. * sniffles* I'll do anything just to get her back."

YOU GUYS DEVISE A PLAN FOR A WHILE

Tony: " alright does everyone know what they're doing?"

Everyone: " yes."

We all got to work. Nat and Clint went and headed to the storage unit while me and mr stark mobilized the threat around the unit so we could bust in and save her.

Nat and Clint picked up Wanda in the way because apparently they're best friends.

After we immobilized the threat we flew there ourselves.

We all busted through the doors.

I immediately saw Mj sitting in a chair right below this giant light. She looked so sick and unhealthy.

I looked at her and I swung up to her. I knew I shouldn't have done it but before I thought I took my mask off when I got to her.

By the time I got to her the others took care of the person holding her.

Peter: " hey Mj are you ok?"

Mj: " Peter?! Is - are you sp - spider man???!"

Peter: " I've wanted to tell you for so long but with thanos on the loose it was to risky. But I don't care about that anymore. I just wanted to come get you. I don't know what I was thinking but what's done is done so -"

Before I could say anything Mj leaned into me after I untied her and she gave me the most passionate kiss.

Wanda: " alright you two love birds."

Mj: " Wanda!"

She ran up to Wanda and gave her a big hug.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After hearing what happened to Mj she went to the hospital to get proper treatment. After recovering her and Peter went on to live happily ever after.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mj and Peter were swinging through queens, New York.

Mj: " you have real talent spidey."

THE END•••