Chapter 3: 💛

Peters POV•••

I woke up to may yelling at me from the kitchen.

May: " Peter!!!!!!! If you don't my get up right now i will go in there and pull you out of your bed. Now get up!"

Peter: " ok may ok, I'm up"

I said rubbing my eyes.

I got up and got dressed and stuff. I then brushed my teeth and my hair and then I went to the kitchen.

Peter: " hey may"

Aunt may: " hey Peter. Breakfast is over there in the table. I have to go to the shelter to help the homeless people. I'll seya later sweetie."

She said coming over and kissing my forehead.

Peter: " ok may I'll seya later"

I sat down and ate my breakfast after may left.

She liked to help the homeless people at the shelter cause she thinks it's her Calling in life. She does such a great job with people I wouldn't be surprised if they hired her because of all the volunteer work she does there.

While I was eating I got a text from Mj.

TEXTS•••

Mj; " hey Peter. I'm sorry about how I acted yesterday so I hope you can forgive me. If you don't I completely understand but I kinda need a ride to school so I was hoping you would take me? 😅 I was hoping we could like maybe stop by and get coffee or something before school? Just tell me no if not because I have to figure out a way to school if not."

Peter: " hey Mj your ok. You reacted like any body else would have. I am the one who should be apologizing because I'm never on time where I say I wanna meet up and then I get busy with other stuff and I don't come. Anyway, sure I'll come pick you up at your house and we can get some coffee. I'll seya around 6:30 ish"

Mj: " hey ok sounds good to me. I love you Peter"

Peter: " I love you too Mj"

MJs POV•••

I texted Peter because I felt really bad about the way I treated him last night. I know he has really important business that he does.

I needed a ride to school so I was hoping he would forgive me so I wouldn't have to call a cab anyway.

After we texted and everything he came by and picked me up. We drove to the cafe and got some food and coffee. Afterwards we went school.

All day I was wondering about Peter and what he was doing. I didn't understand why he bailed school again. Or at least that's what the other girls are talking about.

Apparently he had to go take care of " important stuff" so I don't know.

After I got to English  I texted him to see where he was. He didn't respond.

I texted him again but I acted more urgent. He still didn't answer.

God why did he have to be so rude! Iqonder if he's cheating??? In the middle of school? No way. Well what could it be then???

I thought to my self but then class started. The teacher asked for us to all put our phones in our book bags so we had to put them away.

Class dragged on forever but all I could think about was Peter.

I came up with all these rational ideas of what he could be doing.

PETERS POV •••

I was fighting some of thanos's goblins off with mr. stark, cappin, and mr. Barton.

Ironman: " ok you grab him by the legs Barton and I'll take his arms. Peter and cappin take the other two"

All: " got it"

Mr stark and mr Barton took the first one and me and cap fought off the other two. We grabbed the first one and tossed him at the other one and then tied together. Afterwards cappin and mr Barton took them in for interrogation and mr stark told me to go home.

Tony: " alright kid good job now go home. And if they ask, tell them you were sick."

Peter: " ok thanks you mr stark. I'll seya later!"

Tony: " bye kid!"

He flew off and I swung home.

When I got home I changed to make it look like I was sick. I got myself to throw up to make it even more believe-able too. Afterwards I laid down on my bed and checked my phone.

Mj had texted and tried calling a few times.

Sorry this chapter took so long I was trying to come up with what to wright! Anyway hope you all enjoy the story so far and thanks for all the support luvs <3