Chapter 7. 🖤

MJS POV•••

I was crying and I didn't know what to do. The tears were forming on my chin and were stinging the cuts on my face.

I was looking around trying to see if I could see anything. There was a big bright light pointed right in me and there was a shadow of a figure. I was able to get the cloth out of my mouth and did a deep gulp and then started to talk.

Mj: " who are you?"

?? " I'm your worst nightmare"

He said. It sounded like a really deep and distorted voice so I know he had a voice box on.

This was somebody I knew. As they wouldn't try and hide there voice if I didn't know them.

I had to man up if I was gonna make it out of here. I looked around seeing if I could find or see anything else that might help me.

I saw an old metal bar on the floor and in the distance was a for and some ruble.

This was definitely a warehouse or some type of housing unit.

The person walked up to me and had a mask on so I couldn't see their face.

Mj: " I said, who are you?"

He got closer and then pulled off his mask.

It was chad.

Chad: " like I said I'm your worst nightmare."

He pulled the cloth back and in to my mouth but before he could I bit his finger.

He pulled back and then kicked me.

I had never felt so much pain. Peter always protected me when I was in trouble and now I had nobody to rely on but myself.

He went back and pulled up the cloth. But this time afterwards, he started kissing my neck.

Chad: " your gonna regret that"

in between kissing he would slap me and punch me in the gut.

It was so painful and I was bleeding on my face and blood was dripping everywhere.

He then continued for god only knows how many minutes. I was hungry, cold, in pain, and all alone.

I started crying.

PETERS POV•••

When I got to headquarters mr stark told me the bad news.

Mj had been kidnapped.