Chapter 9

"We like you, Sana/Sana-unnie!"

Sana looked at the three of them, full of surprise. Her head spinning around, thinking of any ideas on how the hell did all three of them liked her.

"Wait, wait! I recently just found out that Tzuyu also liked me based on how she kissed me. But even you, Dahyun and Momo?" Sana looked at Momo, then to Dahyun and back to her childhood bestfriend.

"I've liked you since we were in middle school up until now! You were just too oblivious about it!" Momo screamed, wanting to just leave the stage and cry.

"What would she think of me now?"

"I-I have no idea." Then, Sana gasped. "So does that mean, I've been hurting you for talking about Tzuyu this whole entire time?"

Dahyun saw the pain on Momo's situation, standing frozen and can't speak so she decided to answer for the older. "Yes. That time when we bumped into each other on the bathroom, she was crying inside the bathroom stall."

"Oh my God... I'm sorry for everything I've done, Momoring! I-I didn't mean any of it!" Sana tackled her bestfriend into a hug. She never thought that being so clingy and friendly would result into this kind of mess.

"N-No, it's fine... I got u-used to it." The raven-haired girl's response made the blonde tighten her hug even more.

"No it's not! If only I've been more of an observant..." Momo gently pushed away her childhood bestfriend.

With tears on her eyes, Momo forced herself to smile at Sana. "I know you like Dahyun. It's okay... I'll move on eventually."

"Please, don't follow me, okay?"

With that, Momo ran away from the three of them, finally crying her eyes out.

"Momoring!" Sana was about chase the older but Tzuyu stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Don't worry, I'll chase after her. Stay with Dahyun... unnie." She hesitated to add an unnie at the end of Dahyun's name as she never really had that much respect for the younger blonde.

Left with no choice, Sana nodded. "Take care of her for me, please."

"Will do." Tzuyu began to follow the direction where Momo ran off earlier.

Sana and Dahyun were the only ones left alone. As the latter's eyes followed Tzuyu as she ran, she heard faint sobs beside her.

"Sana-unnie?"

"I-I just feel like a b-bad bestfriend..."

Dahyun walked to Sana's front and made the older face her.

"Hey, don't cry. It's not your fault, okay? Although, it is kind of your fault. You're so perfect that we can't help but to fall for you." Dahyun chuckled to at least ease up Sana as she brushed away the older's tears using her thumb.

It worked for a second because Sana smiled but her smile turned upside down again.

"I'm not perfect. At least, I think I am. I don't even know what you guys saw on me."

"You want me to answer that? Okay fine. We saw how kind, friendly, thoughtful, humble, and everything you are."

"But I couldn't even be a good bestfriend to Momo. And now I don't think she would even consider me as her friend anymore."

"I'm sure she does. She loves you so much that she would hurt herself, not physically, just for you. But for now, I think you two should give each other some space."

"Thank you, Dahyun... You're way different from how I met you on the first day of school." Sana chuckled at her own remark.

"Well, if a friend of mine is hurt, then I would have to become Superdubu just for them!" Dahyun showed her eye-smile that she don't usually show to anyone.

"Would you still consider me as a friend even if you already knew that I like you?" Sana questioned the younger.

"Of course! That is, if you wanted to... t-take it to the n-next step." Dahyun's cheeks slowly reddened at her words, making Sana giggle.

"I'd love to. But let's just keep it slow for a moment."

---

Tzuyu panted as she tried to search for Momo everywhere she goes.

"Aish, where did that girl ran off to now?" Just then, she heard someone crying from the storage room.

"Momo-unnie! Are you there?!" She oepened the light and began to move the boxes to the side and there she saw Momo hugging her knees, crying not-so-silently.

"Hey get up! You're going to get all dusty and dirty!" Tzuyu kneeled down to Momo's level as she scolded the older.

Momo faced up only to see Tzuyu's face. "T-Tzuyu? Why did y-you followed me?"

"I.. I didn't want to get hurt as well." She answered while looking away.

"Hurt?"

"We all know Sana would choose Dahyun over us. I didn't want to see or hear anything from them."

"Is that only the reason why you followed me?"

"No. I figured out you also have a shoulder to cry on. I know what being rejected feels like now."

"It's okay, I'm fine. You don't have to do this for me."

"I'm not doing this because I want to. I'm doing this because you need it. Now stop complaining before I change my mind."

Tzuyu sat beside Momo and gave her a hug on her side. Her hug feels warm for the older but her mind is drifted into someone else.

"I want it to be Sana who's hugging me right now."

***

#TeamSaMo