10. jerking himself off while thinking of you

nothing more than madara, sasuke, obito, itachi, indra and izuna touching themselves whilst thinking about you. this includes before y'all get together when he just has a crush and afterwards when y'all become a thing.

 this includes before y'all get together when he just has a crush and afterwards when y'all become a thing

madara u.

↦ This man rarely touches himself like that to begin with before getting into a relationship. But after the relationship he finds himself indulging in it a little more often when you can't help him.

↦ Madara doesn't keep lube so lotion and his pre-cum is what he uses do that he can guide his hand up and down his dick easier.

↦ Madara grip starts off loose and since he half hearted in his attempts at first. This is due to the fact he thinks what he is doing is ridiculous. But with every slow pump of his dick his grip gets tighter until it hurts just slightly and that's when he starts getting into it.

↦ You start to cross his mind soon after instead of just random tits and ass. Now with his grip better and thoughts on you he gets way more into it. As he bites into his bottom lip trying to keep quiet and a dark blush spreads across his cheeks. Why won't you leave his mind? Madara doesn't want to admit to himself he has the hots for you but it's becoming glaringly obvious.

↦ If he has used his eyes in bed to burn the sight of you into his mind. Than he will close his eyes and get off to the memory of you. With the memories sometimes having two different perspectives due to clones.

↦ The closer to the edge Madara gets the more his hips involuntary jerk forward. And this is when a few sounds escape as he grabs a fist full of his hair and tugs. He sometimes is able to stop himself just as he is about to call out your name as he cums into his fist.

~

sasuke u.

↦ Sasuke only touches himself when he is home from a mission. Since he tends to focus on his missions and these thoughts don't creep up on him. But once his mind isn't occupied by a mission it tends to wonder.

↦ Sasuke has a flesh light Naruto gave him as a joke gift which he planned to eventually throw out. Then after one drunken night Sasuke started using it a lot along with plenty of lube.

↦ Pretends that the flesh light is your pussy the whole time. As he stands up with his flesh light on his desk as he fucks himself into it with his eyes closed.

↦ He is always butt ass naked with his head hanging as he lets out loud groans as he thrusts into the flesh light with long, slow strokes. Whilst lightly pressing down on the top of the flesh light to keep it in place. So that he can pretend he has you bend over his desk.

↦ Sasuke will edge himself as he draws his pleasure out. And at first his fantasies will partly be inspired by a little of bit by a few Icha Icha books he burrowed from Kakashi twice. And starts creating his own fantasies and playing out many fantasies as he gives his flesh light a few loads.