Chapter 1

Background Info: Your name is Kikuchi. You are known in your school as the cute, innocent child. You weren't shy and all, you just had childish behavior. You really didn't know what dirty things were. You were pretty short. You were always cheerful and loved to game, just like your brother, Kenma Kozume. Even though you were like this, you had no friends, only friends you had were your brothers. Though you try so much you  still weren't able to make any friends,

Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, and Kita have had a crush on you ever since you were in middle school. Sadly, you were a first-year so you weren't in the same class as them. Those 4 knew everything about you and loved every single about you as well. They knew your favorite color, your favorite actress, your favorite everything. They knew that you wanted to go to Inarizaki High School. That is the reason they even picked that school. Although they love you so much, you have always thought of them as normal, average upper-classmen who will have no meaning in your life. But, that was about to change. These 4 psychos were a big impact on your life. (Pictures from google)

You were just skipping to school with a smile on your face. Why wouldn't you be happy today! You are going to the school you have always dreamed of going to go to. Inarizaki High! You have always thought positively. You have really never gone to the negative side. Even if you got bullied at school, you would still keep a smile on you. While you were walking to school you felt like you were watched. You would look behind you every 2 seconds. You started to feel a little creeped out. You really didn't have friends to depend on. You had people who talk with you for 3 minutes and go away. You would spend your time just play games on your Nintendo. Soon you arrived at school and went to your class. Some boys kept staring at you which was a little uncomfortable.

"Kikuchi Kozume!" Sensei said. You stood up and bowed. You were so excited. After class, You tried making friends, but none would want to be friends with you. Though some boys tried to be your friends, your Onii-chan has told you that boys would only use you for your look. You went to the corner of the school to have some lunch.

"Hi Kozume-chan~," You heard someone say. You looked behind and saw 4 boys just looking at you weirdly.

"Hello? How do you know my name?" You asked.

"Oh, that! We just heard of it from the others, besides we went to the same Junior High~," A black-haired one says.

"Hm..., never seen you, "You said concentrated on your game. You don't know why but You are starting to feel a little bit negative. You never felt like this ever. It is probably that you feel lonely. at least Onii-chan has a friend at school. Besides he moved across the world very far from Japan. Now you are on your own while he is in Russia with his team.

"Well then~, let us introduce ourselves~," the yellow-haired one says. One at a time, they started to introduce themselves. 2 of them were twins.

"Anyways, do you guys need anything?"You asked, still didn't even budge.

"Well, not really~, we just saw you sitting all by yourself~. We thought we could give you a little company~," Osamu-san says, playing with your hair.

"Osamu-san, I am fine. Since I was in elementary school, I have been like this ever since "You said still concentrated on your game.

"Now, Now, this isn't how you treat your upper-classmen. You need to pay attention to what they are saying~," Kita-san says, putting the game down. You looked at them and made eye contact. Were they always this scary. Their faces creeped you out so badly.

"U-Um, I need to go to class, sayonara!"You said, taking your belongings and running to your class. You looked behind and saw them smirking at you. They are serious creeps. After class, You started to walk back home.