45→ Midnight announcements

—♦︎♦︎♦︎—
Twitch + Narrative
—♦︎♦︎♦︎—

itsbubbles is live: Midnight announcements

"Hello everyone!" Genevieve exclaimed, not too loudly to not startle her friends in her room. "In Europe it's early early morning- just turned midnight in the Uk but for you Americans it's afternoon so I'm guessing there will be more of you watching." The French girl commented, almost as if stalling on her announcement.

Genevieve glanced over to the direction of her friends who gave her smiles and thumbs up.

She took a deep breath before she continued. "I have an announcement to make. This is for you guys... but I guess it's also for me? Before I say it I want to talk for a couple of minutes." Genevieve explained, unable to keep her hands still therefore played with a bobble that was on her wrist.

"This year had been crazy, well, technically last year." She slightly laughed before she continued. "So many things happened. I made lots of friends, gained a larger audience and even played Among Us. I want to thank all of you watching this live or the VOD for being here to support me in general- whether it was watching a stream, commenting on a post... thank you for all of that. Sometimes it's hard for me to grasp how many of you there is that is doing that, without you all, itsbubbles would just be an idea. You all have no idea how much you have helped me over the few years that I have been streaming."

Genevieve paused, wanting to read chat to see what they were saying. It was a mix of  'awww', 'thank you', announcement questions and emotes. She smiled before clearing her throat to finally get to the announcement.

"So now the announcement." A pause. "I think people have waited a long time for this... no it's not merch, sorry chat." Genevieve interrupted her sentence after seeing a few comments about it.

"So chat, to start of 2021... this is me..." Genevieve turned on her camera for a few moments before ending stream.

She had just face revealed.

The group who were sat on the bed cheered making her drop her head on the desk in embarrassment.

"You're not faceless anymore!" Wilbur exclaimed as he walked up to Genevieve and gently shook her shoulders.

She groaned. She didn't regret what she had just done but her brain was now overthinking and overwhelmed by the number of scenarios her brain had come up with.

Niki was next to walk over. She crouched down beside her girlfriend to just about see her face, she was obviously worried.

The other had decided to leave the pair alone, so they left Genevieve's bedroom and all sat in the living room.

"I'm overthinking this." Genevieve admitted, not raising her head, releasing a heavy sigh.

"I know but what you did was very brave, you should be proud of yourself." Niki commented, not moving from beside the French girl. "Do you want a hug?"

Genevieve lifted her head and outstretched her arms, immediately received an embrace from her girlfriend. "I'm just worried what people may think. Will my appearance decide if they watch my streams or not? I just... so many things are going through my mind."

"I'm not going to say I understand because people feel emotions differently, however, I can say this: those who choose to stop supporting you just because of your appearance are 1) not real supporters and never had been 2) blind because you are gorgeous!" Niki complemented, making Genevieve smile slightly and blush.

"There's something I told you before, this implies to your following and me- we're not going to leave because we fell in love with your personality."

END

♦︎♦︎♦︎

Hello beautiful people of the planet!

'Falling for personality' is now officially finished.
I plan to continue writing fanfics but more will be mentioned on that topic in the author's note.

Thank you for all the support you all have given this story, it means a lot! I loved reading through the comments, whether they were opinions or just general statements (or a whole marriage ceremony)

I hope to see you in another one of my stories :)

-Bubble