57. DOCTOR CHECKUP

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Sorry for being late update..... I wasn't able to publish....Wattpad is strange sometimes... But now!!!

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next morning, Mew was the first one who woke up. He smiled. A new day at new house with his baby! What a feeling!!!

Suddenly in sleep, Mew patted at his side to see his baby's face first but.... It was empty. Mew opened his eyes and saw that Gulf is not there.

Suddenly he heard some sounds like someone was puking on the washroom. It was Gulf.

Gulf was having a morning sickness and he was puking badly and huffing. Mew immediately got you from bed and knocked at door.

" Baby, open the door. What happened?? You okay my love??? " Asked Mew worriedly. Gulf didn't responded as he was puking while huffing badly.

" Babyyyyy please open the door!!!!!! " Said Mew in a loud tone. Gulf open the door but got unbalance because he was feeling a bit weak today morning.

Gulf was about to fall but Mew was fast. He helped Gulf to walk to the bed and make him lay on bed while caressing his hairs.

" Are you feeling fine now baby??? " Asked Mew worriedly and a little cracking sound. Gulf look at Mew weakly.

" I'm fine Mew. Go back to sleep. It's too early. " Said Gulf. Mew shook his head.

" You sleep first baby. Do you have any meds for this morning sickness??? " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" Today, when we will visit doctor, he will tell the medicines for this. But Mew, it's normal. Don't worry naaaa~! " Said Gulf.

" I will worry na. It's my first experience. I have to take care of each and every single thing! " Said Mew in a cute way. Gulf patted to other side and make new sit beside him and gave him a peck on lips.

" I know you will take a good care of me and baby. But somehow... I can't see you like this... Weak. " Said Mew. Gulf smiled and hugged him tightly.

" You know something, when the first time I was pregnant, I always expected Marky to be with me because he was my husband and I always expect. But what he gave in the end.... I have kill all my expectations.

But now, you are with me..... I can do some tantrums *wink* " Said Gulf and winked. Mew chuckled.

" You are my love, my Queen of my heart, my highness. Your wish my command. Your tantrums I will handle and satisfy it! " Said Mew in a naughty way with a smirk.

" Horny all the time huh? " Asked Gulf sarcastically and they both laughed. Mew nodded and look at Gulf with a pout.

" You want to sleep or you are hungry??? " Asked Mew.

" I'm not hungry but..... I'm horny for sure because of you! " Said Gulf with a wink. Mew smirked.

" Anything for my babies!!! " Said mew and hovered Gulf and started planting kissed everywhere! Gulf giggled loudly.

" Hahaha mewww stopp hahaha noooo it tickles.... No no hahahaha stopp!! " Said Gulf while laughing. Mew was kissing him everywhere playfully but..... Undoubtedly it leads to something else.

" Can we have a morning sex.... Please daddy! " Said Gulf with a pout and puppy eyes. Mew smiled.

" How can I say no to this face??? " Said Mew romantically and............ This leads to morning love making.