56. ADDICTED TO YOU🔞

Start from the beginning

" Ah babyyy..... Yesss... This is so good.... Mnmmhm~! " Moaned Mew. Gulf smiled and grinded more and more till the moment both of their members get hard like rock.

Gulf immediately went down and roughly unzipped Mew's pants and removed it and throw it somewhere while biting his lips seductively.

" My god baby.... You are going to be death to me tonight!!! " Said Mew while groaning in excitement.

Gulf gave some little lick to the head of that hardened member which was badly twitching in pain. Mew threw his head to the pillow while closing eyes in pleasure.

Gulf slowly and slowly took that whole length in his mouth and started sucking it and giving a wonderful blowjob to Mew while Mew was pushing gulf's mouth more and more deep so that he can feel the throat.

Gulf choked at a moment when Mew was fucking his mouth and Gulf was trying his best to take it fully.

" Ahhh~ yess yess baby take it moreee~.... Yes just like that~! " Moaned Mew. Gulf just hummed in response and that vibration was just amazing.

Soon with some sucking, Mew came hard in Gulf mouth. Gulf swallowed and some just spread on his face and lips. Mew wiped his seductively and pulled carefully Gulf up and kissed his lips which taste his own cumm.

" Boo, let me prepare you since it will be your first time. " Said Gulf and went downside slowly. Mew gulped for the first time. He was damn nervous.

" Baby, you....... Really want to do this??? " Said Mew nervously. Gulf look at Mew with softened eyes.

" Mew if you say, you can take the control. It's ok! " Said Gulf but his face fell in sadness. Mew look at him apologetically.

" Baby...... I'm ready just do it! " Said Mew with a nervous smile. Gulf nodded. Both hearts were beating like it will just pop out from chest. Gulf spread both Mew's legs and he can see the hole there but he don't know he should do this or not....

" Stop thinking baby, just do it for once. Please! I said I can do anything for you! " Said Mew but it was not with consent. He was feeling nervous for the first time. Gulf can see and noticed Mew was hesitating but he was smiling in front of him for Gulf's sake.

Gulf was about to enter his fingers to prepare but then.......he shook his head and went to Mew and kissed him. Mew was sweating in fear as hell but he kissed back with shivering mouth in nervousness.

" Daddy, make love to me. You only suits on top. Not me. And in case of me........ We can try later. We have whole life to do. Today, you do! " Said Gulf. Mew immediately took a relief breath and wipe his sweat.

(A/N:- Tch! I was waiting for Mew to moan and say.... " Yesss yess harder!! moreee" Hahahahaha but....fine lol😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈)

" Baby, I'm sorry but I wasn't ready to be bottom. I will one day for you. Only for you my love. But..... I made you sad, on the day you gave me so much happiness. " Said Mew with face fell.

" I'm not sad boo. It's not like I don't want to try.... But not forcefully. With your consent I hope one day I will get a chance! " Said Gulf with a smile. Mew smiled happily and hovered Gulf but gently.

" Thank you so much baby!!!! I love you sooooo much!!!!! " Said Mew and showered kisses to Gulf whole face. Gulf smiled and finally their lips collide with each other.

Mew firstly took the revenge by sucking gulf's sensitive point in which he became the weakest!! Gulf's neck! He really loves to kiss Gulf on neck and Gulf loves it a lot!