one

Notes

Beep Beep.

The sound of my alarm drilled though my ears causing me to let out a drawn-out groan. I could see traces of sunlight peeking through the tops of my hotel room curtains. I was in LA for a red-carpet appearance. Although I loved being a model, it can get very hectic. I've worked for where I am now since I was 14 and I wouldn't change it for the world. But for my 19th year of being on this planet I thought I'd give myself a year off form everything to work on myself and actually figure myself out instead of an agency telling me who I should be.

As I rolled out of bed, I remembered why I was actually excited about this meet today. I would be seeing Niall Horan today. I'm surprised I haven't actually met the 1D boys yet, apart from Niall, seeing as we are all with Modest and always seem to be in the same cities at the same time. When I met Niall in the Modest headquarters last year it almost felt like I had known him my whole life. He's one of those people you could talk to for hours and not get bored of.

So, when I felt the embrace of Niall in the middle of that red carpet it felt like nothing else mattered. I could hear the click of cameras to my right and could almost see the right flash that came along with that through my closed eyes. I could faintly smell his perfume that lingered around his neck and with that he wore a large smile plastered across his face, just as I had remembered it from that time in the Modest headquarters last year.

I had just spent hours getting dolled-up by various talented makeup artists and spent what felt like hours squeezing myself into that red dress that perfectly hugged my figure in all the right places and matched my red lips witch the make-up artist had drawn on prior to this almost effortlessly. I felt on top of the world talking to Niall who stood only slightly smaller than me due to the fact a had very large heels on.

But then our conversation abruptly came to an end as I felt my breath get stuck in my thought as I realised who was walking over to us. Niall noticed my lack of conversation and followed my gaze over his shoulder, laying his eyes on his band mate, Harry Styes, who was now making his way over to us.

Wow, that man is hot.

"This is Harry" Niall said as he reached the spot next to Niall, outstretching his hand, gesturing me to shake it.

"Nice to meet you" He spoke, his voice significantly lower than Niall's.

"I- um"

Harry chuckled as I chocked on my words. He jammed his hands into his front pockets, looking to his left at Niall who also fund my lack of ability to speak amusing. I'm not a shy person, nor am I easily star-struck, so this was a first for me.

"This is Jayden Wills" Niall informed Harry, which eased my embarrassment slightly.

Harry pulled his hand from his pocket of his black skinny jeans, outstretching it towards me once again. This time I took it, just praying my palms weren't sweating. That thought was soon vanished by the feeling of cold paper being pushed into my palm.

Before I knew it Niall and Harry had disappeared in the crowds leaving me standing, still slightly star-struck, in the middle of the meet with cameras still flicking from all around me. I looked down at my hand hesitantly, a small piece of white, folded paper that sat in the centre of my now outstretched hand. I looked left and right just to see the paparazzi had moved on to a new celebrity, leaving me in peace. I slowly unravelled the tightly folded note Harry had just given me.

"meet me in the downstairs corridor by the toilets at 9:30, don't be late. -H"

Authors note
fuck modest.