Why am I getting so nervous? Just the thought of him being in there is making me get all sweaty. We will be giving the presentation together. I can do it

I entered after reminding myself that no one will pay attention to me but I was so wrong because as I entered the hall and everyone quieted down.

Why they all are looking at me. The professor is not here yet that's good. At least I will not get detention because I am late.

I saw him. Sitting by the far corner. The hall was almost full. When I was looking for a place to sit, I noticed that there were more students present in the hall than in our class.

Who are they?

When I looked at them I noticed that they were our juniors.

Why are they here? Why there are so many students? It's annoying.

I wanted to sit with Vin but obviously, I could not.

"You know, I know that you are an asshole but that doesn't mean you have to always behave like that." I looked at the person who dared to talk so rudely to me.

I was so shocked that it was really Vin. I mean, I recognized his voice but didn't want to believe that he talked so rudely to me.

"What did I do?" I asked calmly.

"I was sitting there. You clearly saw me. We have a presentation to give and you are being like an asshole who won't even help me." Vin scolded me in front of everyone.

I was not angry but hurt. It seemed like his way of telling me that he had given up on me.

He is not going to hate me. Right?

But you wanted him to stay away from you.

But I didn't imagine it to happen this early. Am I this easy to forget?

"Alex" Vin called my name loudly.

"Yeah. Sorry, I thought...you must have completed it. Tell me, what I need to do?" I asked.

The way he was talking to me felt so cold like I am no one to him anymore. It was unbearable for me. I was not ready to leave him right now.

I was looking desperately and unbelievably in his eyes to find an ounce of fleeing left in them but I found nothing. His eyes were void of any emotions. I felt so lost that my mind went numb.

I think for a second I saw some emotions in his eyes but they disappeared right away.

"Alex, Vin. Why are you not on your seats?" Our professor said while entering the room.

"Sorry, sir," Vin said and took my hand and dragged me to the last row where he was sitting before. I groaned in pain.

He looked at me and then my hand which had a bandage on it. His eyes went wide for a fraction of time. He loosen his grip.

"You will never change. Even though you don't care about yourself but others do but that doesn't matter to you because you only care for yourself." Vin said angrily. He sat down without looking at me for once.

"You must have noticed that we have other students with us for this class. Actually, I wanted your juniors to see and learn from you guys." He said.

Why all fu#ked up ideas came into his mind?  I thought.

"Yeah, I think that too. This is bad. Very bad. What to do now?" Vin seemed like he was talking to himself.

"What? Why? Are you nervous? Don't be, I will do this shit if you don't want to." I said to Vin, who was really looked very worried. But after hearing me he looked at me and gave me his best smile.

"It's okay. This is what I should do myself. This is very important for me to do it today." He said. I didn't know why but I felt that he had some inner meaning behind it.

I took his hand in mine and it was ice cold. He was really nervous but I didn't know why because he is good at this.

One after another everyone presented their presentation.

"Vin, it's your turn now." The professor announced.

I heard Vin took a long breath. I still had his hand in mine in the hope to warm it up a little. I knew that I was crossing the line I made myself.

But he really needs me right now. He is not complaining that confirms it.

We got on the mini stage at the front of the hall. He didn't leave my hand and I saw everyone staring at us. He then left my hand and started preparation for our presentation. He put in the pen-drive and handed me the file in which the theory part was written.

He looked at me and indicated I go on the mike.

He has gone crazy?

I was gawking at him not believing he wanted me to present it.

He started the picture. It was the introduction. I had no other option so I started explaining it.

He played the video of the railway station we reached for that village. I told them about the village and all types of productions happening there.

The next slid came in but was not the farm's main gate, but it was my picture. I was smiling in it.

Do I look like this when smile? And what the hell is my picture doing in this presentation?

The next picture was of Vin's. It was...it was a picture taken by me...2 years back.

How did he get that?

I looked at him questioningly and saw something placed near Vin's laptop, then I realized it, the camera. It was my camera that we used on this trip. And it has all the pictures I took before, especially his.

"What is going on Vin." I moved closer to him to correct his mistake.

He put a finger on my lips. "Shhh... Just watch it till the end. Please, for me." He requested.

I had no other option but to accept it.

************

Vin is so mysterious. God knows what he planned for Alex.

Let's see it in our next and last chapter of this story.

See you guys tomorrow.