Chapter 6

Dinah's POV

Last night I asked Lauren to stay with me because I was still a little shaken up. I'm the only one up right now , earlier this morning I got a call from the police station saying Malcom has been put in prison. Thank the gods right? Anyway today I have to tell Simon and my parents what happened, I'm honestly scared that they will be mad at me. I could have stopped it sooner if I told someone, I'm just gonna put that in the back of my mind. I am currently sitting on the couch watching tv , some show called the fosters. I don't know it's pretty good if do say so myself.

Normani's POV

I open my eyes letting all the memories from last night come back to my mind. How could a man do that, do that to Dinah of all people. Gosh I wish we just stayed here at the hotel we could have stopped it. I'm in Camally's room right now I didn't feel like sleeping by myself guessing Lauren was gonna sleep with Dinah. I should wake the other girls up its 9:00 and we have to go meet Simon and Dinah's parents at the studio.

Dinah's POV

I get up to go get dressed for the big day today. When im done I head in the living room seeing everybody ready to go so we all jump in the car and head to the studio.

Lauren's POV

We get to the studio and Dinah and I are holding hands walking into the office room I felt something but I just brushed it off knowing I can't like a girl , walking in we see Dinah's parents and Simon there. We all sit down and look at Dinah, Dinah must be preparing herself for this conversation because she is really focused. Dinah starts talking and I already zone out by hearing her first words "It all started back in 2013" fucking 2013 how did we not notice? I guess we were all just to oblivious to notice someone being tormented -_-. She tells us from the first name call to last night, internally I'm screaming but on the outside I have tears in my eyes. I wipe them away looking at Dinah and her parents hugging Simon on his phone and the other girls looking down in there laps tears dripping down their face. I found the table "what the fuck , how did we not notice this? I'm so sorry Dinah we could have helped you but no we were all to caught up in getting use to the fame and-" by now I was rambling and Dinah did something I never expected.

Dinah's POV

We get to the studio and Lo and I hold hands until we sit down, I explain what happened and my parents engulf me in a hug telling me their sorry. We all jump after we hear a bang on the table "what the fuck, how did we not notice this? I'm so sorry Dinah we could have helped you but no we were all to caught up in getting use to the fame and-" she was just rambling on so I walked up to her and kissed her , at first she didn't kiss back but when she did our lips moved perfectly in sync we both pulled away "whoa" "whoa" "I love you Lauren" "I love you Dinah"