Drop it, or not ?| Chapter 18

Fanart by:

https://twitter.com/rottencavity/status/1346501762430091264?s=19 on twitter :)

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Dream's pov:

After the walking and chatting with each other we headed back because Hannah had to go back to the castle. She was heading back to her town with the rest of her family in a few minutes.

We came by the entrance of the castle and Hannah left us after we all said bye to each other.

-----

" I gotta go, I'm have to see my friends now, ok ? I gotta ask them something, I'm gonna be back in a bit" I said to Techno.

" Yeah, sure. I'm probably going to be in my room or something, you'll find me anyway, so. "

" Alright, see you later. " I said and walked away.

I knew where probably Sapnap, Karl and Quackity were right now with those three. So I didn't bother coming to theyre rooms in the castle and just headed where I thought I would find them.

• —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– •

I made my way to the arena. As soon as I came on the stadium I heard people talking and screaming which made me chuckle.

It was Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, Tommy,  Tubbo and Ranboo. They were often training and especially here. It's a nice arena and no one is usually around since it's 13:00 o'clock and it's on the side of the town.

I came to the fence and looked down at them.

No one else was there, just them. Karl noticed me after a few seconds.

" Hey Dream ! What are you doing here all by yourself ? " He asked.

Everyone looked my way and I began to talk.

" Oh, I just gotta talk to all of you guys, do you have any idea where George, Bad and Skeppy are ? " I asked.

" They're either working as butlers or just chilling in they're room. " said Sapnap.

" Alright, thanks guys. Can you please meet me in the town centre at 16 o'clock ? " I said.

" Yeah, sure. Should we bring these three along ? " Quackity asked.

" No, I want to have a private chat with all of us please. " I said

" Alright, bet. " Quackity said and they all got back to training.

I stayed there for a few more minutes to look at they're training and complain a bit.

After I was bored it was already 13:28 so I headed back to the castle to go and ask George, Skeppy and Na to meet me at 16 o'clock.

It took me a few minutes to get to they're room. But when I was finally there I knocked and George answered .

" Come in ! " He yelled.

So I opened the door and closed them behind me.

I saw Geogre on the couch. George, Bad and Skeppy have a huge room. There are 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and a living room, a big one on the second floor