Enemies | Chapter 5

Fanart by :  

https://twitter.com/basiclollo/status/1289646361684713472?s=20 on twitter :)

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Clay's pov :

- 15 days later -

This is the last day of the festival. I have been fighting for the past 15 days and now I'm in the lead. But that Techno guy is always behind me. I never see him fight, it's almost like he always fights when I leave the arena to hang out with Sapnap and George. I didn't really think anything of it because I was in the lead anyway.

1. place : Dream  - 1550 points

2. place Technoblade - 1515 points 

Me and him won every fight we were in. Which a lot of people found out and started to bet very high numbers on both of us. The highest bet that was sat on me 2 days ago was 70k dollars. Even Gian started to bet on me every time I fought someone. He always won a lot of money. He was an actual maniac, he was getting free money from me ( who wouldn't do that tho, I just say it cuz it's him ). He always laughed when I mentioned it. 

But today was different. Today I finally wanted to fight with Technoblade. The person who also won every single battle he fought. I just really wanted to fight against someone who is really good. 

I went to the arena with every weapon I got. I was ready to fight with my sword. 

When I stepped in I saw a lot of people. Possibly everybody. I was wondering why. I went to the stadium and was hoping to find Gian. And I did. I again found him at the same exact seats. 

" Hey, Gian ! " I yelled from afar. 

" What's up ? " 

" Why are so many people here today ? "

" You don't know ? " He asked with a surprised face. 

" Um, no ? Should I ? " 

" The organizers set a battle between you and Technoblade. "

" What ?? When ? "

" It just appeared on the board today. And the information started to spread. Looks like a lot of people want to see you two fight. "

" I suppose so. "

I get to finally fight with him. I'm gonna win.

    • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

I didn't know when the fight starts so I made my way to the board. 

Dream vs Technoblade - 23:30

Nice, I got some time to before the fight. I should go and gather more points. While looking at the board I saw a man in the corner of my eye. I turned my head and saw a major ? He was staring at me. 

" Do you need something ? " I asked coldly. 

" Where did you get that mask, boy ? "

" What do you mean. " I asked again.

" One of my friends used to wear a mask that was identical to what you have. "

" What are you trying to say ? " 

" Is you're name Clay ? "

" ... Yes "

" Did you get a mask that was identical to you're fathers mask ? "

" I did, it was the only thing that was left of him. The soldier showed me the mask when he came. I made a copy of what I remembered. "

" I see. "

" Didn't you say ' friend " before ? Did you know my father ? "

" Yes, he was a very good friends of mine. He told me about you but I never knew what happened to you. I'm glad you made it. "

I stayed silent after that.  I turned around and went to sign myself up to fights. 

»»————-  ————-««

Time skip : 23:15

It was nearly time to fight him. While I was waiting I made another 120 point. But he also made some points. They made the fight the last one. So it was something like a competition. 

The points were not like this :

1. place : Dream - 1670 points

2. place Technoblade - 1665 points 

If I mess this up I'm going to loose. This was kind of nerve-racking. 

" I can do this. "

That's what I told myself the next 10 minutes until I stepped into the arena. 

I stood there waiting for it to be the time. After a minute he also stepped in. He came to the spot and waited just like me. 

I had my sword in my hand and I could see people staring. I didn't use my sword the whole time so they were probably curious how good I'm with it. I didn't use it because I didn't need it then, but I felt like I should you it against him.  He also had sword. 

We waited for the judges once again. 

10
9
8
7
6
5
4

3

2

1

Begin !

I made the grip around my sword handle tighter and started to run towards him. He also started to run towards me. When we were close enough I- .

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇ 

Cliffhanger for you guys :) Yeah and btw, if you wondered why I didn't post, I don't work on weekend. :3 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you better not miss the next one ! Bye for now ! Don't forget to vote ;)

912 words