hot caramel mocha

"Hello good evening, welcome to McDonald’s” the counter girl said with a very enthusiastic voice even though she feels like going home

"one caramel mocha to go please"  feels so good to get out of the house for a while and order some hot drink " and can you make it hot?" i ask

"Okay, sure" again with her enthusiasm

If I was in a mood to just goof around and joke about her enthusiastic-not-attitude I would definitely tell her to jump off on the counter and throw that hat she's wearing, facing the manager while walking to the front door and say with a straight face 'going home to study, blame math' and with that being said she walks out dramatically.

Awesome, huh?

"Here yours drink" counter girl's back. McDonald’s should hire hotties in the place to motivate counter girls to work and will never leave for math.

I just love math that I blame it for everything.

"Thanks" I told her with a smile while sipping my hot drink and walk out towards the door, just in time for the door being open and just in time for my drink to go waste spilling it on someone’s jacket.

 come ‘on! I just wasted $3.02 for tonight!

"Shit" I kind a whisper yell "I'm sor-" and was interrupted with a voice.

"No, don't be sorry" I look at him just in time to see him scratch the back of his head "I was the one not looking where I'm going" he continued feeling unsure.

Hell yeah! Thank you for your honesty! And for not being sure of your answer but that does not make me feel better.

But, I just can't tell him that. This guy is being sorry even though I was at fault here for spilling my drink on his jacket.  So with a smile, I look up to him and say "Good thing you know" with a playful smile on my lips.

I thought he was the I-deal-jokes-seriously type. But, no. Instead, there was a playful smile on his face showing his oh-so-white-perfect-teeth.

Damn, he should not have smiled. hMm? cute pretty boy. handsome hormonal teenager. And there I thought I wasted $3.02. I was wrong.

Hey you just can't help but smile too. I mean, come'on! In a situation like this you just can't drool! So here I am, smiling to this pretty stranger, then I realize we've been standing there for a couple of minutes blocking the door. So I went to get a couple of napkins, "here"  I said and give to him.

Why would I wipe his jacket? He has hands he should do it. Though, in all honesty, it is really tempting to wipe it off for him just to feel his abs. But I don't want to leave with a bad impression.

He takes the napkins from me and wipes it off his jacket while saying thanks. Though I observe it is useless to wipe if off because it was getting dry.

I just can't stand there and watch him wipe it off so i say "you know what" he looks at me from his jacket with a question expression on his face, I smiled at him and continued "Its useless wiping it off, it’s getting dry" he smirks at me and stop wiping his jacket "I'm really sorry about your jacket" I told him.

He smiled again and find his green eyes twinkle, "No worries" he replied "I'm sorry about your drink though"

"Don't worry about my drink" I told him and thought of joking him "Though, I feel bad about my tummy for not filling it with a hot drink" I told him with a straight face fighting a smile and pointed his jacket while saying " your jacket must have feel great for being able to feel warm for drinking my hot drink" I smiled playfully at him.

He can't help but smile at my retort and can't fight a chuckle as well. He stops and looks at me saying "Well, jackets lucky tonight" he smiles and continue saying "but I really feel sorry for myself though"

"Then, make yourself lucky" I told him without thinking. Wow.

He grins at me and said "Wait"  while removing his jacket and walk towards the counter "Can I have two caramel mocha please" he ask the counter girl and turn to look at me with a smile and turn back to the counter and adds " and can you make it hot?"

Whats with this guy and smiling? Did he not realize his mistake for showing off his perfect smile? come'on!

"Here's your caramel mocha" the counter girl said while putting the drinks down the counter.

The guy picks it up and walks towards me "Here" he said handling me the drink. Well, that got me raise my eyebrow at him "take it, I'm making myself lucky tonight" he said a smile on his face and.. shit! did I just caught his flush cheeks? I can't help fight a smile. I take it and said my thanks to him and was about to leave when he caught my arm which makes me turn to look at him with a question expression written on my face. He scratch the back of his head and said " well, you said my jacket is lucky tonight for feeling warm but.." he looks at the side, still scratching the back of his head and contiued saying "my self is hoping for being able to feel lucky by feeling warm from your company" he looks at me with an unsure smile.

I can't help but laugh a little by his cuteness. I nod at him for a reply. He grins at me as his eyes twinkle with excitement.

excitement? of what? you just can't turn down a cute boys need of company. It’s really rare now days.

He leads me to sit on a 'booth' and started on our conversations. Good thing this guy isn't a jerk and if he was, his jacket would not be the only one to feel warm, it would be him.

While we were talking it feels like we've been friends for a long time. Makes me feel to do math. Want to know why?

cold night+ mcdonalds= hot caramel mocha

hot caramel mocha+ jacket-spilling= cute boy

cute boy+ conversations= warm company