"Baby I didn't say no I just said maybe," I said he pouted.

"I have a working dick you should let me it will be great," he said

"Mhm no there are enough top yoongi stories," I said he blinked at me.

"What?" He said I kissed his cheek.

"Nothing," I said we walked outside, and then I walked Yoongi to his car I patted it gently with my hand "Soon this baby will be mine," I said he chuckled.

"Are you only dating me for my car?" He whispered I moved to hold his waist his back against the car arms around my neck.

"No you're also pretty and smart and have a nice ass," I said he giggled and crashed his lips into mine the weather outside is cold so I move my hands into his sweater he gasped at my cold touch and pulled the hairs on the back of my neck kissing me deeply.

"Wanna come over?" He said kissing my jawline biting my ear lobe "I bought new lingerie" he purred.

"I'd love to come over and have you give me a fashion show but a guy needs to study" I whispered he pouted.

"Please I'll do all the work just sit there," he said

"You're a bad influence school is important," I said

"Fine fine go study you nerd," he said I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Send me pictures though" I whispered

"Nah no pictures allowed live show only" he joked I pinched his cheek.

"Get home feed that cat," I said he glared at me.

"Definitely no pictures now babycakes," he said and pecked my lips "Bye-bye love you text me if you need help okay?" he said unlocking his car I opened the door for him he got in and I shut the door.

He rolled down the window and pecked my lips one more time "Bye baby" I said he blushed and waved then he drove off.

I sighed and walked over to my car digging in my pocket to get my keys and once I approach the driver's side I saw another car parked next to me and I recognize the owner

It's Felix

He looks up and noticed me but he looks upset "Oh hey Jimin" he mumbled

Felix and I have a past not a long one but a past

"Hey, Felix is something wrong?" I asked he huffed and patted his car.

"My damn car won't turn on and my phone has died so I can't call a tow truck or my mom" he pouted I just scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh damn, that sucks," I said walking towards my car door.

"Yeah and I wanted to make her dinner before she got home you know how she's a nurse she's always busy," he said I sighed.

"Yeah...uh well if you want you could use my phone to call your mom or something," I said he smiled

"Really thank you!" He cheered I nodded and pulled out my phone unlocked it and handed it to him.

He whispered a thank you and just tap away on my phone staring hard at it I watched him

"Uh, I thought you were gonna call her?" I said he looked up

"Oh well she's busy so I texted her she just said she sent a tow truck!" He said then looked back at my phone tapping away still then handed it back to me.

"Thank you so much Jimin," he said I take my phone back our fingers brushed.

"No problem your good right because I need to head home," I said he nodded