chapter two | he's into her

"she was perfect, pure maddening sex, and she knew it, and she played on it, dripped it, and allowed you to suffer for it."
— charles bukowski, factotum

kim taehyung

it was morning when taehyung woke up, his legs beneath the sheets of his bed. sitting upright, he grunted with his head aching in a stupor. looking around his room, it was still as pristine as ever— but now it has his clothes scattered all around the floor.

oh fuck, he just fucked a woman last night without him knowing her name.

his hands held his forehead, before finally standing up from the bed. from the looks of it, the woman just disappeared. probably realizing her mistake, or just simply scared of what will happen. putting on a robe, he picked his phone from his trousers on the floor. dialing his assistant, he gave another grunt.

"yes sir?" his assistant, hoseok answered him. as one of his close friends, the man could certainly think quickly of the few scenarios that happened with his boss in the morning.

"cancel all my schedules today," he paused, sitting on the bed. "my head is throbbing."

"sure sir. and by the way, sir jungkook was looking for you last night. i couldn't contact you, sir," he said, and taehyung huffed before laying on the bed.

"drop the formalities hoseok. tell our good old friend i had a good fuck."

hoseok just laughed on the other line. "you're still as kinky as ever huh." he teased, and taehyung smirked unknowingly, remembering the girl last night.

hair long and straight, black as night. her rose-gold sequin dress draping over her petite body as her porcelain skin shines over the moonlight. her eyes of deep browns, soft lips who kissed him first. out of the women he fucked for the last months, she's the only one who made him this way.

she is a goddamn goddess.

"yes... and no. she initiated it, i just gave in," he replied nonchalantly.

"is she still there?" hoseok asks, and he sighed.

"no, probably ran away the moment she woke up..." he closed his eyes, his head still throbbing and making his eyes dizzy.

"tell jin-hyung that i'll take the day off, okay? visit me also today, i'll probably take some medicines here."

hoseok chuckles before he hangs up the call, "sure thing, taehyung."

"wait, the woman didn't introduce her name to you?" jimin asks him as the man comfortably sits on the sofa of his living room, down on the first floor of his penthouse. jungkook is still wasted as ever, still sleeping in the early hours of noon on the biggest sofa. hoseok was holding some papers, probably still doing his work while his friends were just chatting around.

drinking another glass of water from the glass pitcher of the coffee table, he gently rubbed his forehead.

"no, she didn't. and even if i did—"