35. WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN?🔞

Start from the beginning

" I.... I'm going to work again. At Mew's company. " Said Gulf. Their eyes wide in shock.

" Huh???? You are WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN with Mew?? But why??? I mean listen I don't have any problem Gulf but, are you still recovered. I guess take some rest then you can go. " Said Champ. Gulf shook his head.

" No Champ. I want to work ans earn money. Whatever happened is past. And I have to move on.... ( patted at Type's hairs) for Type. Don't worry I'm with Mew and now nothing will go wrong! I trust him and his love! " Said Gulf. Mild smiled.

" If you have no problem then we don't have as well. But if you are not able to, just take some more time. We are always there for you buddy. Okay?? And don't worry about Type. Me or Champ will always be there to take care of him. " Said Mild. Gulf hugged him.

" I'm so blessed to have a family like you. Thank you for always supporting! " Said Gulf. They nodded.

" No hug Type?? No lub Type.... *pout* Type will huggy teddy teddy!!!! " Said Type and went to living room to his teddy. They all chuckled and went behind Type and everyone hugged him so tight and showered kisses to him. They all share a family hug and started their day with smiles.

Gulf immediately took a quick shower, wear his normal attire for office. Mild made breakfast for him. They all ate breakfast and after that Gulf gave everyone hugs and kiss and he left.

At Jongcheevevat Enterprises,

Mew was eagerly waiting for his baby to see in this office again. Especially, he want to share what his parents told today.

He was so happy that his parents want to meet Gulf and Type. Now just hope for the best!! Suddenly someone knocked at door and he came back to real world...that means in senses.

" Come in! " Said Mew and turned around and saw..... His baby finally!!!!! Mew ran to Gulf and hugged him and picked him up and spinning all around in air. Gulf was so shocked at this sudden.

" Baby baby babyyyyy!!!!! I'm so happy today!!!! I can't even describe my happiness!!! " Said Mew in happiness and put Gulf down.

" What happened boo??? You look so happy??? " Asked Gulf. Mew pulled Gulf closed from his waist.

" Well, no. 1, seeing you again at office already had made my day love. Having you here with me all the time is what I always wished from the day I saw you.

And second is a surprise but before that, let me have some..... I can't control myself now! You look so edible! " Said Mew and leaned his face in front. Gulf smiled and leaned his face as well and they shared a beautiful kiss.

Those soft kiss always get converted into passionate ones. They were kissing hungrily as if they are kissing for the first time in office.

Mew tried to lose his tie but Gulf stopped him.

" Boo!! It's my first day here. Don't do this right now. Let's have some work first. Also tell me about that surprise naaa! " Said Gulf with a pout. Mew pecked on that pout.

" Surprise later baby!! Well, as I said you are going to be COO of this company that is Company operative officer. And I will teach you about the work and all. Don't worry about that! " Said Mew but Gulf interrupted.

" Mew, if you remember I told you one condition. So the condition is I'm not going to work as COO. I will work as normal intern just like I use to work before being your secretary. " Said Gulf. Mew eyes wide in tension. Gulf can see Mew's expression turned into dark one.