"Must be important" she thought,her cheeks felt warm seeing the text sent by the male friend of hers.She hoped that what ever he was going to do,would go well for him.

Little did she have known,things were starting to go downwards,starting from that second.

After almost over thirthy minutes of non stop skating,she finally reached the bigger side of the city.Cars,motorcycles,cyclers and many other people were everywhere,unlike the part of the city where she and her brother stayed at.

"Now which way was it?" she asked herself as she looks around.She skatted by the side walks,when a person brushed againts her shoulder.

Y/n almost tripped off her board,but she honestly thought that it was her fault,so she turned around to apologize.

And just as she turned around,her eyes widen with iritance.A certain blackhaired guy with a tied back hair tail,not so short,not tall either with his own board that he held by his side.Beside him was another guy,tall and build that wore a sort of sleevelet.

Y/n almost chocked seeing the two people,so she quickly got on her board and skated off without a word.

"WAIT....aw man,that was Y/n,wasn't it!?" the short one said,feeling unsatisfied that he didn't get to talk to her.

"Hm,i think so.Anyways common, we're late for extra class" The other pulled him as he whined the whole way.

I wonder who these two are?

Time skip

After another twenty minutes of trying to find the clinic,she finally found herself infront of it.

"Jeeze I need to work on my directions" She akwardly sighed,and picked her board up and went in.

There weren't many sitting by the waiting seats,only an only lady with a man beside her,a child and his mother,a teen boy thats on his phone and an middle age woman with a..cat beside her?

Y/n shrugged,and went in.She took a waiting number at the machine,then choosed a seat that was two seats away from the child mentioned earlier.

Her number was 0027 and the current numbers that were in were 0020,0023,0025,0026.Meaning that after this was her turn.

"nice" She smiled at her number,then kept it in her bag.It was quiet,very quiet.The sterile and unfamiliar medical clinic smell,made her nose twitch.

"oh right.Now I remember why I dislike clinics"

time skip

"0027,Counter four.I repeat.0027 counter four" The lady's voice from the loud intercom could be heard.Y/n kept her phone back into her pocket and walked towards the counter with the sign "4" above it.

"Hello Miss! How can i help you today?" The doctor incharge of the counter immediately said right as she see's Y/n who was about to sit down.

"Oh- um,hello" She greeted back,with a smile.

"So um,this has been going on for a while now, and im sort of having problem sle-"